- Hello Everyone~! I studied Korean in Yonsei University and I had lived in Seoul for 5 years. I am familiar with Korean culture and speak ...Korean Language LessonTung Chung
- Hi, I am Joanne from HK. I have been stay in seoul for 2 years. I study korean in Korea University and work in there ...Korean Language LessonRemote
- ☀️☀️Korean TranslationKorean Language LessonMong Kok
- Graduated from Hong Kong Polytechnic University Topik level 5 Mandarin Level Test Second Class...Korean Language LessonCantonese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for Adults+ 1Tuen Mun
- I have studied at the post-secondary college of Hong Kong City University - Korean and Chinese interpreting courses for 2 years. I also went to ...Part-time ActorKorean TranslationChinese Translation+ 2Kwai Chung
- hi, i’m native korean. when i live in taiwan, i used to teach korean to taiwanese. i can speak mandarin and english...Korean Language LessonTuen Mun Town Centre
- Mandarin native; Cantonese is almost native; Korean TOPIK II Level 5 certificate, Mandarin or Cantonese can be taught in Mandarin, Cantonese or Korean, and basic ...Korean Language LessonCantonese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsMei Foo
- +852***63November 26, 2020
Elton is very experienced in teaching languages. It is very good to recommend him to learn Cantonese.
- 余小姐November 23, 2020
- MaggieNovember 16, 2020
The teachers are highly professional and responsible! ! !
- MeiNovember 16, 2020
In the first class, I pay more attention to pronunciation, not bad~
- Jay TanNovember 10, 2020
Miss Jenny is a lovely, soft spoken teacher with a pleasant attitude. She has helped make learning mandarin into a fun activity! Kids like her so we are happy.
- Conna TangNovember 9, 2020
Elvis's teaching attitude is very good, very patient, and very well prepared for teaching. Very approachable and friendly, so we are very happy to answer questions and ask questions. Before each class, we will prepare notes for us in advance, and we will also arrange courses according to our interests. Due to the epidemic situation, it is Zoom online learning mode. There is not much influence on teaching, but there may be a delay situation, so pay attention to the network situation at home in class~ I highly recommend it to everyone who wants to learn Japanese! ! !