The Pherform model is primarily focused on high-engagement small group coaching under our FST programming.
Our entire team works around-the-clock to ensure you are not “Just another number” – and our mission is to provide expectionally high-level private coaching in a scalable and cost-effective model that not only delivers industry-leading results, but does so in a fun, dynamic, and sustainable approach.
Around 80% of our customers use our small-group sessions as the foundation for their training, with the other 20% choosing to really take things to the next level with supplementary Lifestyle Coaching and/or 1:1 Private training.
The lady at reception was so rude. What a bad impression. It was my first time there and she was incredibly lacking in manners. The way she spoke was curt and uninformative. Since she spoke so quickly, when you asked her to repeat herself, her fac
joined Pherform recommended by two of my friends. I attended HIIT training by Leslie on 19th July, 7.30pm session. I was utterly disappointed in her coaching. As a coach, she should encourage students to be motivated and correcting student’s post
My sister recommended me about this place at first and I love it. People and Coaches are very friendly and I am definitely enjoying my healthier and happier self.
No Q&A yet
15 Wyndham Street, Central, Hong KongSee in Map