- I am currently studying a bachelor's degree in translation and interpretation at City University. I fell in love with the language of Chinese because of ...Cantonese Language LessonRemote
- Hi I’m NatEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsCantonese Language LessonRemote
- Liberal Studies TutoringCantonese Language LessonEnglish Language Lesson for Adults+ 12Kwun Tong
- Recurring Home CleaningChinese TutoringBiology Tutoring+ 28Tai Po
- 1Academic TutoringBiology TutoringIntegrated Science Tutoring+ 5Jordan
- Good at writing work, such as Chinese and English writing and translation, and Chinese tutoring; full-time work requires frequent video production, so I also have ...Corporate Document TranslationData EntryTranscription Service+ 20Remote
- Teaching and learning, according to your needs, set a practical plan, implement it for you, and achieve what you want. Years of experience, practice first. ...Cantonese Language LessonTai Wai
- I am sensitive in languages especially the pronunciation. I would help you master the usage as well as the pronunciation of Cantonese....Cantonese Language LessonRemote
- Hello, I am 19 years old this year. I have a certificate in psychology from Lingnan University. I used to teach an art class in ...Cantonese Language LessonSinging LessonPersonal Image Improvement Course+ 13Kwun Tong
- I have many years of teaching experience and have taught foreigners Chinese, Mandarin and Cantonese in London, UK. Tailor-made different courses for individual students, so ...English Language Lesson for AdultsCantonese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsRemote
- 黃梓聰May 17, 2022
Very easy to understand! Being able to recognize the authentic Japanese language in Japan will help me to learn Japanese in advanced school from n4! There are also interesting experiences to share in class, making it easier for students to understand!
- 陳 雨茗May 13, 2022
Teacher Wang is very kind, and can often get unexpected cultural knowledge from here
- SammiMay 2, 2022
Sir Wang is a serious teaching teacher with many years of teaching experience. At the same time, he will also provide past paper and self-made notes, which will help students to master Japanese more easily and pass the JLPT. In addition, he will point out areas that students can improve, such as pronunciation, and will give different suggestions and share different learning materials to encourage students to use Japanese more in their spare time.
- AnonymousMay 2, 2022
Mr. Wang is experienced and conscientious in teaching. I have tried Japanese tutors before, but sometimes the cultural differences and teaching methods are difficult to understand, and a lot of time is wasted. Mr. Wang's self-printed notes make the learning content easier to grasp, and also provides a lot of correct learning methods after class, which is very useful. Now there is video teaching, which is more flexible in arranging class time.
- EvaApril 30, 2022
Tommy is a great teacher. He began teaching my son Bart trumpet three years ago, and is still teaching him. Bart developed a passion for the instrument. Tommy is one of his favorite teachers.
- AnonymousApril 30, 2022
Sir, the teacher is very patient and has rich experience in Japanese teaching. Notes are detailed, clear, and easy to understand. The classroom atmosphere is relaxed, allowing students to easily absorb Japanese grammar and knowledge. 👍🏻👍🏻