- I have studied at the post-secondary college of Hong Kong City University - Korean and Chinese interpreting courses for 2 years. I also went to ...Part-time ActorKorean TranslationChinese Translation+ 2Kwai Chung
- He graduated from the City University of Hong Kong and has studied in Seoul and studied at the Chengdu University. He has been awarded the ...Korean Language LessonRemote
- I have been studying in Korea for 7 years and have been teaching Korean full-time Korean teachers at Ewha Women's University in Korea for more ...Korean Language LessonTai Koo
- Hi, I’m an undergraduate student at The University of Hong Kong studying Comparative Literature and Journalism. I have ample experience in tutoring English and Korean ...Academic TutoringEnglish Literature TutoringEnglish Tutoring+ 20Remote
- 2015-2017 completed 6th grade Korean course at Yonsei University in Seoul, Korea and received a certificate of 6th grade...Korean Language LessonTai Koo
- Hello~ He studied and lived in Korea for one and a half years and achieved TOPIK level 5. Can be taught in Cantonese, English and ...Korean Language LessonRemote
- Putonghua Level Test B1 Japanese N2 Korean level 4...Japanese Language LessonKorean Language LessonCantonese Language Lesson+ 1Remote
- hi, i’m native korean. when i live in taiwan, i used to teach korean to taiwanese. i can speak mandarin and english...Korean Language LessonTuen Mun Town Centre
- Hi, I am Joanne from HK. I have been stay in seoul for 2 years. I study korean in Korea University and work in there ...Korean Language LessonRemote
- South Korea's Kyung Hee University undergraduate graduates studying in Korea for 4 years studying Korean for more than 7 years familiar with Korean life in ...Korean Language LessonRemote
- +852***63November 26, 2020
Elton is very experienced in teaching languages. It is very good to recommend him to learn Cantonese.
- 余小姐November 23, 2020
- MaggieNovember 16, 2020
The teachers are highly professional and responsible! ! !
- MeiNovember 16, 2020
In the first class, I pay more attention to pronunciation, not bad~
- Jay TanNovember 10, 2020
Miss Jenny is a lovely, soft spoken teacher with a pleasant attitude. She has helped make learning mandarin into a fun activity! Kids like her so we are happy.
- Conna TangNovember 9, 2020
Elvis's teaching attitude is very good, very patient, and very well prepared for teaching. Very approachable and friendly, so we are very happy to answer questions and ask questions. Before each class, we will prepare notes for us in advance, and we will also arrange courses according to our interests. Due to the epidemic situation, it is Zoom online learning mode. There is not much influence on teaching, but there may be a delay situation, so pay attention to the network situation at home in class~ I highly recommend it to everyone who wants to learn Japanese! ! !