- Hello everyone, I have many years of experience in swimming, lifesaving and canoeing. I welcome any degree of students to register! I hold the following ...Rowing LessonSwimming LessonRemote
- I am a Karate Coach, Swimming Coach and Sports Massage therapist. Also, I am an Hong Kong athlete~ I majoring in Sports Coaching. But, I ...Swimming LessonRemote
- Teaching students of different ages. I am convinced that students who can't learn can only believe that they are doing it, and I believe that ...Swimming LessonRemote
- Licensed swimming coaches have many years of teaching experience from shallow to deep and simple and easy to understand. Both children and young adults can ...Swimming LessonVolleyball LessonRemote
- Freelance Trainer/Coach Specialised in Personal Training (Core, Strength) Active Part-time Triathlete Experience in learn-to-swim for all ages...Cycling LessonPersonal TrainingTriathlon Lesson+ 2Sai Ying Pun
- I have many years of fitness experience and professor swimming experience, have the heart to teach, and do my best to teach swimming and fitness ...Swimming LessonRemote
- Hailey coach private teaching class teaching experience and related qualifications: 1) Has more than 7 years of teaching experience, including children's first and middle classes, ...Swimming LessonRemote
- Translation • Foreign Language Professor (English) • Swimming Professor • Copywriter• Social Media management Graduated from Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Master of Translation and Interpretation, ...Swimming LessonSheung Wan
- Thomas WebbOctober 28, 2020
Thank you Joe Sir! Learning as an adult is definitely harder. I had friends “teach” me, but that never really worked. After a few classes with Joe, I was already swimming short distances! I’m very happy with my progress. Thanks again Joe.
- JonathanOctober 14, 2020
Joe is awesome! He catered to my needs, made sure I got the basics down before moving on, and was very clear in his instructions and way of teaching. I’m an adult learning how to swim and he made it very easy, would recommend 10/10!
- Bono HuiOctober 11, 2020
How many a sir, teaches well, a point department can teach students really well, well
- Rupert TingOctober 9, 2020
Alyssa is very detailed and patient, and the teaching process is very professional
- Ting Ting LauOctober 7, 2020
Yeah sir is very good, patient and professional, my kids are very happy
- Deng YanOctober 2, 2020
Joe sir is the first swimming coach I found at hellotoby. He is very patient. Every time in class, he prepares some small toys for the children to practice exhalation and exhalation. The explanation is clear, and the actions require standard specifications. Although the class is one hour, he always plays with the children for one and a half minutes each time. Very punctual, will arrive at the pool early to wait for us. My kid is a slow-heat type, and feels very happy after getting along with him. It is everyone's fate to find a good coach, and it is also our luck.