- Mandarin Language Lesson for AdultsNorth Point
- Mandarin Language Lesson for AdultsMandarin Language Lesson for KidsRemote
- With more than ten years of experience in mandarin recitation competitions, he has won several awards in the first and second seasons. The teaching range ...Cantonese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsTseung Kwan O
- An 18-year-old girl👧🏻 is a DSE candidate this year. ✏️Personal experience: Attend an international kindergarten. Taking Cambridge English courses since the age of 5, ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringMath Tutoring+ 5Remote
- Multi-language speaker with passion and patience.German Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsMandarin Language Lesson for KidsYuen Long
- 10 years of experience in English and Chinese teaching (primary to middle school) and training in interview classes for admission to high school, mainly online ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringLiberal Studies Tutoring+ 6Remote
- I am studying in the Department of Actuarial Science at the Chinese University of Hong Kong. Patient and optimistic, loves cats and photography. In middle ...Chinese TutoringMath TutoringPhysics Tutoring+ 2Remote
- Graduated from the China Conservatory of Music, majoring in composition and piano, has many years of teaching experience in Hong Kong and the Mainland, and ...Mandarin Language Lesson for AdultsMusic Theory LessonPilates Lesson+ 1Remote
- Studied at the Affiliated College of the University of Hong Kong (Business Administration year1) I live in Tsuen Wan Tsuen Wai Garden. I have rich ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringMath Tutoring+ 1Remote
- I'm Cheng Weitao, you can call me Thomas, I'm a fresh DSE candidate, I just finished the DSE exam, so I have a deeper understanding ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringMath Tutoring+ 6Remote
- 黃梓聰May 17, 2022
Very easy to understand! Being able to recognize the authentic Japanese language in Japan will help me to learn Japanese in advanced school from n4! There are also interesting experiences to share in class, making it easier for students to understand!
- 陳 雨茗May 13, 2022
Teacher Wang is very kind, and can often get unexpected cultural knowledge from here
- SammiMay 2, 2022
Sir Wang is a serious teaching teacher with many years of teaching experience. At the same time, he will also provide past paper and self-made notes, which will help students to master Japanese more easily and pass the JLPT. In addition, he will point out areas that students can improve, such as pronunciation, and will give different suggestions and share different learning materials to encourage students to use Japanese more in their spare time.
- AnonymousMay 2, 2022
Mr. Wang is experienced and conscientious in teaching. I have tried Japanese tutors before, but sometimes the cultural differences and teaching methods are difficult to understand, and a lot of time is wasted. Mr. Wang's self-printed notes make the learning content easier to grasp, and also provides a lot of correct learning methods after class, which is very useful. Now there is video teaching, which is more flexible in arranging class time.
- EvaApril 30, 2022
Tommy is a great teacher. He began teaching my son Bart trumpet three years ago, and is still teaching him. Bart developed a passion for the instrument. Tommy is one of his favorite teachers.
- AnonymousApril 30, 2022
Sir, the teacher is very patient and has rich experience in Japanese teaching. Notes are detailed, clear, and easy to understand. The classroom atmosphere is relaxed, allowing students to easily absorb Japanese grammar and knowledge. 👍🏻👍🏻