- Hi, my name is Felix, I have 17 years of swimming experience, and I have served countless customers and are well received. My service scope ...Swimming LessonRemote
- Active cross-country marathon runners who have extensive experience in competitions, and are also good at assisting athletes or novices to improve their sports performance and ...Personal TrainingCrossfit LessonStretching Lesson+ 7Mong Kok
- The Speed Swimming Club was established in 2012. It develops and promotes swimming in many regions of Hong Kong. It started with a single student ...Swimming LessonRemote
- My surname is Pan Dynamite, the founder of the Shark Island Swimming Club, the founder of the Shark Island Swimming Club, who teaches swimming with ...Swimming Lesson for AdultsSwimming LessonSwimming LessonTsuen Wan
- A lot of teaching experience, five years of swimming pool teaching Wts 67 6***10 Private swim coach 🏊🏻♂️ Freestyle ✅ Breaststroke ✅ ...Swimming LessonRemote
- A lot of teaching experience 🧸Private swimming coach Freestyle breaststroke backstroke butterfly⚙️Learning in the fastest three months 📞Contact number 511***82 One-on-one, two-on-three, one-on-one ...Swimming LessonAll Hong Kong
- Hi, I'm kelvin, with 10 years of swimming and basketball experience, serving more than countless customers, and highly praised. My service scope includes: the whole ...Basketball LessonSwimming LessonHome Renovation+ 1Remote
- Hold the professional qualification of the Hong Kong Swimming Teachers Association - Hold the qualification of the swimming pool lifesaving medal of the Hong Kong ...Swimming LessonScuba Diving LessonRemote
- I hold: Hong Kong Swimming Teachers Association Swimming Teacher Certificate Hong Kong Life Saving Society Beach Lifesaving Chapter Hong Kong Life Saving Society Swimming Pool ...Swimming LessonAll Hong Kong
- I am studying at the University of Birmingham, studying mathematics with computer science, and have three years of teaching experience in mathematics and Ict. I ...Accounting TutoringAcademic TutoringBAFS Tutoring+ 9Remote
- KathyDecember 2, 2022
I am very grateful to Coach Joe for teaching Brian to swim with his heart. He had a great time learning! Coach Joe is very patient. The children were afraid of water at first, but after careful teaching by Coach Joe, they finally overcame the difficulties... Even the children like swimming, it is worth recommending!
- AnonymousDecember 1, 2022
A very nice coach, with a good grasp of details and progress.
- AnonymousNovember 29, 2022
Joe Sir is enthusiastic and patient in teaching! I learned from him for a few lessons, from me who didn't know how to swim and was afraid of water at the beginning, to now I have no fear of water at all. He taught me the basic skills of swimming, such as breathing, floating, etc., and helped me step by step. Make a good foundation. After helping me learn different swimming styles, I will get twice the result with half the effort. I will also point out the mistakes in my swimming posture in time and improve in time. I highly recommend Joe Sir than everyone!
- AnonymousNovember 27, 2022
The coach is super nice Two or three students who are more effective in teaching will be able to get familiar with breaststroke and Chong Chong Chong who want to learn swimming~
- +852 644***49November 27, 2022
I have rated Ray 5 stars because I have had the best experience learning to swim with him than with other teachers I tried before. As a nervous beginner, I have made good progress within a short period. His lessons are well structured and he gives clear instruction that are easy to follow. He is professional and patient. He shows compassion when I get frustrated with myself and is able to adapt his methods to encourage my progress. I cannot recommend Ray highly enough to anyone who wants to learn how to swim.
- Mrs LamNovember 18, 2022
I have a very good first lesson with Ray! He’s very patient and attentive. He taught me to practice step by step and get comfortable with floating and swimming. Ray 很快便幫助我克服畏水，課程很有趣和實用👍