- Hello everybody. I’m Sam. I’m a final year student study Sport Coaching and Physical education in Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge. I’m used to be ...Swimming LessonRemote
- Geography TutoringEconomics TutoringChinese History Tutoring+ 27Fanling
- Swimming LessonSwimming LessonSwimming Lesson for AdultsSha Tin
- We mainly provide private and group sports and music courses! Sports: swimming, basketball, fitness, stretching music: Xile musical instruments...Sculpture LessonCrochet and Sewing WorkshopWoodworking Workshop+ 11Tung Chung
- Swimming LessonBoxing LessonWomen's Boxing Lesson+ 8Tin Hau
- Markco丨8 years of experience📃Professional qualifications: Last Stand 30km Academic Group 3rd Runner-up Aquaathlon Ironman Youth 2nd Runner-up Tuen Mun Age-specific Swimming Competition 100 Frogs 200 ...Swimming LessonRemote
- 【Private Swimming Instructor | Hong Kong, Kowloon and New Territories recruit students throughout the year】 🌊🌊🌊 Adults and children who want to ...Swimming LessonWong Tai Sin
- Since 2005, he has been working as a swimming coach and is currently the head coach of the swimming team of the Japanese School (Primary ...Swimming LessonRemote
- BellaJanuary 10, 2023
Thank you Coach Joe for his professional and meticulous teaching, serious and responsible. I started the trial class from the experience class, and I thought it was good, so I started to ask Coach Joe to teach freestyle. He explained in detail, and when encountering bottlenecks, he would try different methods to help me solve them. He was really professional.
- ElryJanuary 9, 2023
Ray is very professional, punctual, patient and has great pedagogy. He takes time to explain each move until I got it right. He gave me great tips to learn and now improve my breaststroke and freestyle within only few sessions. Im still working on my fear of deep water but he’s very reassuring and I appreciate that he challenges me. I highly recommend Ray!
- AnonymousJanuary 8, 2023
The service is serious, and I work very hard to teach my son, although it is only a short-term professor, so I sincerely recommend it,
- 洪偉明January 7, 2023
Coach Joe is very professional. He can find out my physical problems while I am swimming, and he also introduces doctors to follow up with me. Learning to swim will be even more effective in the future!
- zhuanghohinJanuary 3, 2023
Very caring teacher, very patient and good temper 👍
- AnonymousDecember 29, 2022
Alex Sir is serious and friendly. He has learned 4 lessons, and he is very serious in every lesson. Sometimes it is really embarrassing to procrastinate. The weather at home is freezing and I decided to suspend school, and wait for the heat to return first😆😆😆