- Hi! I am a basketball and fitness coach with 4 years of coaching experience, teaching different primary and secondary schools, majoring in sports science, and ...Basketball LessonRemote
- Engaged in basketball for more than 20 years. He is a registered basketball coach and an international basketball referee. He has gone abroad to enforce ...Basketball LessonRemote
- Basketball small class 1200 yuan / 15 classes each about 2 hours tentative practice time is on Saturdays and Sundays, one day at noon, and ...Basketball LessonAberdeen
- 7 years of experience as a basketball coachBasketball LessonTsuen Wan
- Basketball Skill Enhancement Coach | Personal Trainer (Messege For Details +852 903***71) Coaching Experience: Coach at ESF Sports(2020 - Present) Coach at Green & Grind ...Basketball LessonAll Hong Kong
- One-on-one/group private basketball lessons are welcome to primary and secondary school students...Basketball LessonTuen Mun Town Centre
- I am a teacher interested in basketball and fitness with many years of coaching experience...Basketball LessonRemote
- Hi, I am Calvin!Football LessonTable Tennis LessonBowing Lesson+ 2Hung Hom
- Coach Qualifications: Five years of basketball/sports coaching experience Currently working as head coach of the D1 girls and D3 boys basketball teams of Kowloon Secondary ...Kids ClassesPersonal TrainingBasketball LessonRemote
- A fitness guru with over 7 years of general fitness experience. I can help you lose weight and gsin muscle fast!...Basketball LessonSham Shui Po
- Ricky LeungMay 21, 2022
A professional and friendly coach! Patient in giving feedback and advice; analyses the movements well and helped improve the swings. Recommended for sure!
- AnonymousMay 20, 2022Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
Coach Fai teaches well, so that beginners can hit the ball from 3 different angles in the first class without any experience, and they can also point out the problem in time and accurately in the subsequent classes. I feel that each class has made progress. Satisfaction.
- TiffanyMay 13, 2022
Raymond is an excellent tennis coach who’s very encouraging, passionate and dedicated every lesson. He is well prepared and tailors the lessons to what you need and what you want to learn. Have been learning from Raymond for almost a year now and would definitely recommend for players of all levels.
- Josh JeonMay 11, 2022
Young professional tutor gave a great lesson, his explanation is straighforward and he tried his best to meet my need and improve my weakness.
- Yiu Wing KeiMay 10, 2022Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
Polite, punctual, patient, and fun in class
- Ms WongMay 8, 2022
Great coach - very patient and has a way of teaching 👍🏻