- Easy basketball to learn happilyBasketball LessonRemote
- We mainly provide private and group sports and music courses! Sports: swimming, basketball, fitness, stretching music: Xile musical instruments...Sculpture LessonSewing LessonWood Carving Lesson+ 11Tung Chung
- Graduated from the Chinese University of Hong Kong Active-duty basketball player Teaching experience: secondary school team, youth training, personal basketball coach (3-4 people or less), ...Basketball LessonCalculus TutoringIntegrated Science Tutoring+ 8Ma On Shan
- Active-duty first-team basketball players used to play (Xuhui, Jianlong Pegasus) 2019 Jordan brand college star team member of the Asian college three-person basketball game Hong ...Personal Training健身教練課程Basketball Lesson+ 1Tung Chung
- I have many years of basketball experience and coaching experience. If you are interested, please inquire....Basketball LessonPersonal TrainingSwimming Lesson+ 11Remote
- basketball coach. Can be one-on-one or multiple people....Basketball LessonSha Tin
- 2022香港大學工程系學士（機械工程）應屆畢業生 [學術] 數學 5* | M2 5** | 大學設計相關科目全A [設計] 曾創立一人品牌公司 具備多項設計相關能力...Academic TutoringCalculus TutoringEnglish Tutoring+ 21Remote
- Kin Sir – Personal Basketball Training One-on-one and group teaching to teach formal basketball skills and knowledge mainly train students, personal skills, physical fitness, awareness. ...Basketball LessonSha Tin
- 2020dse candidates have 4 years of private supplementary experience. Students range from Primary One to Secondary Two 📚 Students who have operated basketball hobby classes...Primary School TutoringBasketball LessonK-Pop Dance LessonWong Tai Sin
- Native English speaking teacher from Toronto, Canada, with over 10 years of relevant experience....Basketball LessonRemote
- Ricky LeungMay 21, 2022
A professional and friendly coach! Patient in giving feedback and advice; analyses the movements well and helped improve the swings. Recommended for sure!
- AnonymousMay 20, 2022Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
Coach Fai teaches well, so that beginners can hit the ball from 3 different angles in the first class without any experience, and they can also point out the problem in time and accurately in the subsequent classes. I feel that each class has made progress. Satisfaction.
- TiffanyMay 13, 2022
Raymond is an excellent tennis coach who’s very encouraging, passionate and dedicated every lesson. He is well prepared and tailors the lessons to what you need and what you want to learn. Have been learning from Raymond for almost a year now and would definitely recommend for players of all levels.
- Josh JeonMay 11, 2022
Young professional tutor gave a great lesson, his explanation is straighforward and he tried his best to meet my need and improve my weakness.
- Yiu Wing KeiMay 10, 2022Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
Polite, punctual, patient, and fun in class
- Ms WongMay 8, 2022
Great coach - very patient and has a way of teaching 👍🏻