- I am currently studying in the fourth year of the Department of Chinese Education at the Hong Kong Institute of Education. I teach after-school Mandarin ...Chinese TutoringMandarin Language Lesson for KidsAcademic Tutoring+ 15Choi Hung
- Graduated from the China Conservatory of Music, majoring in composition and piano, has many years of teaching experience in Hong Kong and the Mainland, and ...Mandarin Language Lesson for AdultsMusic Theory LessonPilates Lesson+ 1Remote
- I'm Cheng Weitao, you can call me Thomas, I'm a fresh DSE candidate, I just finished the DSE exam, so I have a deeper understanding ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringMath Tutoring+ 6Remote
- I am studying in the Department of Actuarial Science at the Chinese University of Hong Kong. Patient and optimistic, loves cats and photography. In middle ...Chinese TutoringMath TutoringPhysics Tutoring+ 2Remote
- Chinese TutoringMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsRemote
- Studied at the Affiliated College of the University of Hong Kong (Business Administration year1) I live in Tsuen Wan Tsuen Wai Garden. I have rich ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringMath Tutoring+ 1Remote
- Math TutoringPhysics TutoringChemistry Tutoring+ 2Remote
- Hello, I am currently a fourth-year student at City University, majoring in accounting. In the DSE public examination, I got 22 points, among which Chinese ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringMath Tutoring+ 6Remote
- Native mandarin teacher have experience for both teenagers and kids Professional accountants...Mandarin Language Lesson for AdultsAccounting CourseBaby Care+ 1Remote
- My name is Huilin Zhong, Cynthia. Personality is more cheerful and lively. Graduated from Band One Middle School, Wang Zhaozhi Middle School, Tai Po, and ...Chinese TutoringMath TutoringMandarin Language Lesson for Adults+ 1Remote
- 黃梓聰May 17, 2022
Very easy to understand! Being able to recognize the authentic Japanese language in Japan will help me to learn Japanese in advanced school from n4! There are also interesting experiences to share in class, making it easier for students to understand!
- 陳 雨茗May 13, 2022
Teacher Wang is very kind, and can often get unexpected cultural knowledge from here
- SammiMay 2, 2022
Sir Wang is a serious teaching teacher with many years of teaching experience. At the same time, he will also provide past paper and self-made notes, which will help students to master Japanese more easily and pass the JLPT. In addition, he will point out areas that students can improve, such as pronunciation, and will give different suggestions and share different learning materials to encourage students to use Japanese more in their spare time.
- AnonymousMay 2, 2022
Mr. Wang is experienced and conscientious in teaching. I have tried Japanese tutors before, but sometimes the cultural differences and teaching methods are difficult to understand, and a lot of time is wasted. Mr. Wang's self-printed notes make the learning content easier to grasp, and also provides a lot of correct learning methods after class, which is very useful. Now there is video teaching, which is more flexible in arranging class time.
- EvaApril 30, 2022
Tommy is a great teacher. He began teaching my son Bart trumpet three years ago, and is still teaching him. Bart developed a passion for the instrument. Tommy is one of his favorite teachers.
- AnonymousApril 30, 2022
Sir, the teacher is very patient and has rich experience in Japanese teaching. Notes are detailed, clear, and easy to understand. The classroom atmosphere is relaxed, allowing students to easily absorb Japanese grammar and knowledge. 👍🏻👍🏻