- I have been in the swimming industry for 6 years since I started as a swimming teaching assistant. Until now, I have been admitted as ...Swimming LessonYuen Long
- One-on-one one-on-two swimming coachesSwimming LessonTseung Kwan O
- Tony Sir graduated from Central Washington University. He started learning water at the age of 8. Have more than ten years of swimming qualifications. He ...Swimming LessonAll Kowloon
- The Association is a registered competition affiliate of the Hong Kong Amateur Swimming Association. It aims to promote swimming, teach correct swimming skills and improve ...Swimming LessonAll Hong Kong
- Swimming LessonSwimming LessonSwimming Lesson for AdultsTai Po
- Since 2005, he has been working as a swimming coach and is currently the head coach of the swimming team of the Japanese School (Primary ...Swimming LessonRemote
- Hello,this is Hailey. I’ve been teaching swimming for more than 5 years and I’ve gained loads of experience to teach students in accordance with their ...Swimming LessonRemote
- KrishnaDecember 6, 2023
I had a fantastic experience learning from Joe Sir as an adult learner (41 learner). I did not know freestyle at all but he taught me how to swim and now can I can freestyle quite decently. He taught
- 李j見鑫December 3, 2023Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
Teaching patience is great! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
- Ken YipNovember 20, 2023
I am a senior and was on holiday in Hong Kong with my family in October 2023. I went to Morrison Hill almost daily to swim and noticed the private lessons taking place in the side pool. I'm surprised how the instructors held the kids' hands to practice the strokes. I realized that was the best way to learn. I found Sam Wong in the Toby hired- app. He let me try a free lesson. We had three and a half classes in total. I couldn't believe how fast he could point out my mistakes in a heartbeat and showed the correct techniques in a way for a senior to remember and practice correctly later on. His non-condescendiñg teaching method made me comfortable and with confidence. I couldn't believe I had learned so much in freestyle and breaststroke. I also picked up some helpful tips (about 20 minutes coaching as we were running out of time) on backstroke and dolphin kicks. Every time I go to the pool I visualize his words before swimming. I especially like the single -arm drill technique and incorporate it in my workout. I hope my front crawl will be faster and more efficient.Sam I appreciate that you are going out of your way to answer my swimming questions when I am no longer paying you and away from HK. I want to learn more when I come back. I hope you do well in your exams. Warmest regards. Ken Canada
- Twiggy CheungNovember 11, 2023
Joe is a very kind teacher, he gives us challenges during our swimming classes and allows the class to have many laughs and challenging moments. He gives us 30min play time after our class.
- AnonymousNovember 11, 2023
Ray is an excellent coach for students with fear of water.I always had fear of water since a traumatic experience in my past. Coach successfully eliminated my fear in first few sessions and step by step I was able to learn breaststroke.His English is good and he is best for non Chinese students too. Punctuality and politeness are his best qualities. I highly recommend him for anyone who wants to learn correct techniques of swimming. He encourages us to overcome fear and push the limits which our mind sets for us, he teaches us to believe in ourselves and achieve our goals in a slow and steady manner.Ray knows how to customise the teaching strategy as per needs of his students which makes him the best coach. I m still his student and want to learn many more techniques in coming future.wishing all new students happy swimming with best coach, Ray.
- AndyleungOctober 30, 2023Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
Sir Joe teaches well, teaches students in accordance with their aptitude, and makes suggestions based on students’ needs.