- Native mandarin teacher have experience for both teenagers and kids Professional accountants...Mandarin Language Lesson for AdultsAccounting CourseBaby Care+ 1Remote
- Studied at the Affiliated College of the University of Hong Kong (Business Administration year1) I live in Tsuen Wan Tsuen Wai Garden. I have rich ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringMath Tutoring+ 1Remote
- Diversified Development Strong expressiveness 🗣: Students of different forms, even with SEN and other questions, can absorb my class content 🥳 Efficiency🎯: Whether it...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringMath Tutoring+ 7Remote
- Graduated from the China Conservatory of Music, majoring in composition and piano, has many years of teaching experience in Hong Kong and the Mainland, and ...Mandarin Language Lesson for AdultsMusic Theory LessonPilates Lesson+ 1Remote
- I'm Cheng Weitao, you can call me Thomas, I'm a fresh DSE candidate, I just finished the DSE exam, so I have a deeper understanding ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringMath Tutoring+ 6Remote
- Hello classmates and parents, I am Ming Yexiang who graduated from the University of Hong Kong with a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering. Graduated from ...Math TutoringMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsMandarin Language Lesson for KidsRemote
- Hello, nice to meet you! I like teaching languages......German Language LessonKorean Language LessonRussian Language Lesson+ 8Central
- I like to interact with people. I believe that people have the ability and interest in learning. As long as they are curious, they can ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringEnglish Language Lesson for Adults+ 7Remote
- 'Teachers, so preach and teach careers to solve doubts. 'A qualified teacher should become a better person by imparting knowledge, using students' creativity and imagination, ...Chinese TutoringMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsGeography Tutoring+ 3Remote
- He has been a private tutor since Form 4. He is careful and patient, likes to be in contact with children, and hopes to develop ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringMath Tutoring+ 7Remote
- 黃梓聰May 17, 2022
Very easy to understand! Being able to recognize the authentic Japanese language in Japan will help me to learn Japanese in advanced school from n4! There are also interesting experiences to share in class, making it easier for students to understand!
- 陳 雨茗May 13, 2022
Teacher Wang is very kind, and can often get unexpected cultural knowledge from here
- SammiMay 2, 2022
Sir Wang is a serious teaching teacher with many years of teaching experience. At the same time, he will also provide past paper and self-made notes, which will help students to master Japanese more easily and pass the JLPT. In addition, he will point out areas that students can improve, such as pronunciation, and will give different suggestions and share different learning materials to encourage students to use Japanese more in their spare time.
- AnonymousMay 2, 2022
Mr. Wang is experienced and conscientious in teaching. I have tried Japanese tutors before, but sometimes the cultural differences and teaching methods are difficult to understand, and a lot of time is wasted. Mr. Wang's self-printed notes make the learning content easier to grasp, and also provides a lot of correct learning methods after class, which is very useful. Now there is video teaching, which is more flexible in arranging class time.
- EvaApril 30, 2022
Tommy is a great teacher. He began teaching my son Bart trumpet three years ago, and is still teaching him. Bart developed a passion for the instrument. Tommy is one of his favorite teachers.
- AnonymousApril 30, 2022
Sir, the teacher is very patient and has rich experience in Japanese teaching. Notes are detailed, clear, and easy to understand. The classroom atmosphere is relaxed, allowing students to easily absorb Japanese grammar and knowledge. 👍🏻👍🏻