- Markco丨8 years of experience📃Professional qualifications: Last 30 km academic group 3rd runner-up amphibious triathlon youth runner-up Tuen Mun age swimming competition 100 frog 200 frog ...Swimming LessonRemote
- Good at teaching beginners, technical improvement, game skills, physical improvement - Hong Kong Swimming Team - University Tour Team Representative - Hong Kong Amateur Swimming ...Swimming LessonRemote
- Hello, I am Deng Sir. I hold the teaching qualifications of the Hong Kong Swimming Teachers Association/Hong Kong Amateur Swimming Association. He has been teaching ...Swimming LessonRemote
- Annie丨6 years of experience💯Bachelor of Sports Science from Deakin University, Australia Triathlon triathlon association development coach📃Australian Physical Fitness Association Personal Fitness Coach🏊♀️Australian Life Saving Association ...Personal TrainingTRX Suspension TrainingStreet Workout Lesson+ 3Remote
- ｜Jie sir swimming classroom｜ 🌀1 to 1/group swimming class (up to 3 people) 🌀All freshmen have trial rooms, which can be as low...Swimming LessonRemote
- Swimming coach junior class middle class technical improvement course one-on-one one-on-two...Swimming LessonTseung Kwan O
- Hi, my name is kelvin. I have 10 years of experience in swimming and basketball. I have served more than countless customers and have been ...English TutoringUkulele LessonCooking Lesson+ 6Remote
- I have been in the swimming industry for 6 years and started as a swimming teaching assistant. Until now, I have been admitted to the ...Swimming LessonYuen Long
- 【Personal Swimming Coach｜Hong Kong, Kowloon and New Territories Year-round Admissions】 🌊🌊🌊 Adults and children who want to learn to swim can form ...Swimming LessonWong Tai Sin
- *Whatsapp 963***99 * 您好，我是Calvin. 10+年教學經驗，度身設計游泳課程； 教授最新游泳技術，以輕鬆方法學習； 1對1或小班學習均可 Hello Im coach Calvin. -10+ Years Experience on...Swimming LessonMong Kok
- WilsonSeptember 16, 2021
From a zero-based adult who is afraid of water, after Joe Sir's patient teaching, the family has learned breaststroke, freestyle, and treading water. Although I seldom practice, I don’t know how to swim to Ochi without using a floating board. I am really grateful to Joe Sir for his patient teaching. Learning to swim as an adult, especially an adult male, is notoriously harder than a small road boy. In addition to being difficult to float, it is afraid of blood stasis. Joe Sir is very friendly, and the atmosphere during the whole learning process is very relaxed and there is no feeling of embarrassment at all. In addition, there are many different problems encountered in the learning process, such as extremely heavy lower body in the early stage, heavy breathing in the mid-term, and false breathing. Joe Sir will point out the problem based on his more than 10 years of teaching experience and propose solutions to overcome each one. Difficulty. For adults who have always learned to swim, I strongly recommend you to ask Joe Sir to learn to swim.
- Chow Ming KiSeptember 15, 2021
Coach Joe taught in accordance with my aptitude and performance. In addition to teaching actions, he would also explain the principles of subsistence, evolving from concept to action, which made it easier for me to understand. Joe sir's amiable and kind manner made me have a relaxed and happy class.
- Angus TamSeptember 12, 2021
Be patient with children-a very good coach is the most important thing to keep children motivated to learn.
- Kaiwai LawSeptember 11, 2021
Very friendly tutor
- Joe KongSeptember 10, 2021
Great experience. Very attentive and instructive.
- Hongyu MaoSeptember 10, 2021
Sammi is very professinal and patient. She teaches me frog style also helps to correct my freestyle gestures.