- Math TutoringPhysics TutoringChemistry Tutoring+ 2Remote
- Native mandarin teacher have experience for both teenagers and kids Professional accountants...Mandarin Language Lesson for AdultsAccounting CourseBaby Care+ 1Remote
- My name is Huilin Zhong, Cynthia. Personality is more cheerful and lively. Graduated from Band One Middle School, Wang Zhaozhi Middle School, Tai Po, and ...Chinese TutoringMath TutoringMandarin Language Lesson for Adults+ 1Remote
- I am currently a senior at the University of Hong Kong, majoring in psychology and finance. After graduation, I will be working at McKinsey & ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringMath Tutoring+ 7Remote
- I studied in a traditional famous school in the Eastern District in middle school, and I am currently a third-year student of Chinese University. In ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringLiberal Studies Tutoring+ 6Remote
- Diversified Development Strong expressiveness 🗣: Students of different forms, even with SEN and other questions, can absorb my class content 🥳 Efficiency🎯: Whether it...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringMath Tutoring+ 7Remote
- Hello, nice to meet you! I like teaching languages......German Language LessonKorean Language LessonRussian Language Lesson+ 8Central
- Hello everyone, I am Yuki, a teacher who is studying and teaching Mandarin in Hong Kong. 🔔 Yuki is a Cantonese and is currently a...Mandarin Language Lesson for AdultsRemote
- 'Teachers, so preach and teach careers to solve doubts. 'A qualified teacher should become a better person by imparting knowledge, using students' creativity and imagination, ...Chinese TutoringMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsGeography Tutoring+ 3Remote
- I am a high school student, at Form 5 level. I want to be a mandarin student, and I have reached the first B level ...Mandarin Language Lesson for AdultsRemote
- 黃梓聰May 17, 2022
Very easy to understand! Being able to recognize the authentic Japanese language in Japan will help me to learn Japanese in advanced school from n4! There are also interesting experiences to share in class, making it easier for students to understand!
- 陳 雨茗May 13, 2022
Teacher Wang is very kind, and can often get unexpected cultural knowledge from here
- SammiMay 2, 2022
Sir Wang is a serious teaching teacher with many years of teaching experience. At the same time, he will also provide past paper and self-made notes, which will help students to master Japanese more easily and pass the JLPT. In addition, he will point out areas that students can improve, such as pronunciation, and will give different suggestions and share different learning materials to encourage students to use Japanese more in their spare time.
- AnonymousMay 2, 2022
Mr. Wang is experienced and conscientious in teaching. I have tried Japanese tutors before, but sometimes the cultural differences and teaching methods are difficult to understand, and a lot of time is wasted. Mr. Wang's self-printed notes make the learning content easier to grasp, and also provides a lot of correct learning methods after class, which is very useful. Now there is video teaching, which is more flexible in arranging class time.
- EvaApril 30, 2022
Tommy is a great teacher. He began teaching my son Bart trumpet three years ago, and is still teaching him. Bart developed a passion for the instrument. Tommy is one of his favorite teachers.
- AnonymousApril 30, 2022
Sir, the teacher is very patient and has rich experience in Japanese teaching. Notes are detailed, clear, and easy to understand. The classroom atmosphere is relaxed, allowing students to easily absorb Japanese grammar and knowledge. 👍🏻👍🏻