- I am a polyU year1 student who has a passion for music and has 1 year of teaching experience....Piano LessonRemote
- Passed Abrsm Grade 8 Have performance level expPiano LessonTseung Kwan O
- Ying Shi, graduated from the Music Department of the Hong Kong Baptist University, has a diploma in Trinity College ATCL from the Trinity College of ...Piano LessonTsz Wan Shan
- I am currently a university student finding part-time jobs for piano teaching or academic tutorials....Piano LessonRemote
- ******** contact me via ctm***@*****.com - i won't reply here *********** - diploma LTCL in piano - 4 yrs of recital and chamber playing in ...Keyboard LessonPiano LessonRemote
- Hello ! I'm a full time piano tutor which have over fiftheen years of piano teaching experience. I've got ACTL piano performance and ABRSM grade ...Piano LessonRemote
- Graduated from The University of New South Wales majoring Accounting and Finance....Combined Science TutoringAcademic TutoringPhysics Tutoring+ 15Remote
- Master of Music Education BA (Hons) Music Department, University of Kingston, UK ATCL Piano Performance Diploma LTCL Piano Performance Diploma Grade 8 Guzheng Level 8 ...Piano LessonHung Hom
- ATCL Piano Performance Level, ABRSM Piano and Music Level 8 qualifications, teaching experience for many years. There are also different choirs and accompaniment experiences for ...Pop Piano LessonKeyboard LessonPiano Lesson+ 1Kwai Fong
- Hello there! I am a form 6 student who took the SAT tests for college admission, and received an offer from HKUST for Science study. ...Personal TrainingMath TutoringPhysics Tutoring+ 5Tai Po
- wincieMay 30, 2020
If it's a piano
- 陳毓升May 10, 2020
The teachers are very attentive and conscientious in teaching, and will teach according to their aptitude. Although I have less time to practice, the teacher still patiently took me to practice. Thank you for being so patient haha.
- Chang Zih SianMay 10, 2020
Teacher Gao is kind and chatting ~ Questions will be responded to. Some questions will also use a lot of interesting metaphors to make students understand better!
- fog***@*****.comMarch 17, 2020
It is a very good music studio. I will first call and carefully understand the needs of parents, students, and the goals of future planning, and then introduce a serious, professional, and careful teacher Dai to us. I am very happy to have this platform, so that I do n’t need to search for piano teachers anymore, and it is different from the past where the teacher personally contacted the students to understand the needs of the students before the class. The future course content of the teacher is an experience and service that is not available in the external piano classroom and personal studio trial course. Thank you for your intentions!
- Sophie NiFebruary 21, 2020
My kids like her a lot.
- 廖宥弘December 26, 2019
It is very active for students to understand the skills of how to deal with the details, and it also reminds the students how to present various tracks. It is great!