- I studied Chinese Biochemistry M1 in secondary school and now I am studying for the IVE Applied Science Foundation Diploma. I have helped primary one ...English TutoringMath TutoringChemistry Tutoring+ 3Remote
- I graduated from the Chinese University of Hong Kong and studied in the Department of Chinese Language and Literature. In middle school, I attended the ...Chinese TutoringMath TutoringLiberal Studies Tutoring+ 2Remote
- Hello, I am now a first-year university student, taking a bachelor's degree in social sciences and education, with two years of private supplementary teaching experience, ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringMath Tutoring+ 3Remote
- I graduated from Maryknoll Seminary School (Secondary Section) in Kowloon City District. I am patient with children, and I am proficient in Cantonese, Mandarin and ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringMath Tutoring+ 4Remote
- The Chinese Department has a first-level honor and is currently a teaching assistant in English-Chinese Chinese in Kwun Tong....Chinese TutoringMath TutoringLiberal Studies Tutoring+ 2Remote
- I am studying in the second year of the Department of Social Engineering of the Chinese University of Hong Kong. I got 5 ** and ...Primary School TutoringCalculus TutoringAcademic Tutoring+ 2Sham Shui Po
- Hello, I am a 2016DSE candidate, graduated from an English middle school, and is now a fourth grade student in the Marketing Department of City ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringMath Tutoring+ 2Remote
- I studied psychology at the University of Education in Hong Kong, minored in English, with a GPA of 3.71, and scored 7 points in IELTS. ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringMath Tutoring+ 2Remote
- Now a senior student with a bachelor's degree in visual arts from Hong Kong Baptist University, both Cantonese and Mandarin are native speakers. Possess the ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringMath Tutoring+ 3Remote
- ABOUT ME has experience in tutoring clubs, primary school tutoring and kindergarten, has quick thinking, strong innovative thinking ability, and improves teaching quality; has good ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringEnglish Language Lesson for Adults+ 2Remote
- Jennifer WuOctober 19, 2021
The child loves her so much! ! English has also improved very fast! At first, I was afraid that the child would not be able to attend class for too long, so I wanted to talk about half an hour to one hour, and then just two hours at a time! And it is the child's request! Love SIbyl so much!
- 朱英綺October 16, 2021
Be conscientious and responsible, explain every action very carefully, and patiently answer my questions when encountering problems.
- 黃秋萍October 16, 2021
Professional, serious, responsible, and do our best to meet customer needs, worthy of your trust.
- Turner.wangOctober 10, 2021
. So entangled and prosperous, trance, haha
- TimothySeptember 30, 2021
very professional and experienced in teaching IELTS and with strong devotion to help every student. Highly recommended
- Iris LauSeptember 29, 2021
The teacher explains in detail, and the exam skills are practical👍👍