- We mainly provide private and group sports and music courses! Sports: swimming, basketball, fitness, stretching music: Xile musical instruments...Sculpture LessonCrochet and Sewing WorkshopWoodworking Workshop+ 11Tung Chung
- Swimming LessonBoxing LessonWomen's Boxing Lesson+ 8Tin Hau
- Markco丨8 years of experience📃Professional qualifications: Last Stand 30km Academic Group 3rd Runner-up Aquaathlon Ironman Youth 2nd Runner-up Tuen Mun Age-specific Swimming Competition 100 Frogs 200 ...Swimming LessonRemote
- 【Private Swimming Instructor | Hong Kong, Kowloon and New Territories recruit students throughout the year】 🌊🌊🌊 Adults and children who want to ...Swimming LessonWong Tai Sin
- Since 2005, he has been working as a swimming coach and is currently the head coach of the swimming team of the Japanese School (Primary ...Swimming LessonRemote
- Mrs LamNovember 18, 2022
I have a very good first lesson with Ray! He’s very patient and attentive. He taught me to practice step by step and get comfortable with floating and swimming. Ray 很快便幫助我克服畏水，課程很有趣和實用👍
- AnonymousNovember 9, 2022
At the age of 28, it was the first time to officially learn to swim. In the left two classes, I could basically master the rhythm of floating, floating, breathing, and the posture of hands and feet in breaststroke, and I could swim to 5 meters temporarily. Joe Sir goes straight to the topic, and the teaching focus is concise and to the point. I am so happy to have met a good coach and master this survival skill that is necessary for life. Li Jin will continue to learn and improve his swimming skills with Joe Sir. Swimming is not only a physical exercise, but also fun and relaxing. Adults don't know how to swim and don't feel ashamed to learn. You can learn as long as you press Joe Sir quickly.
- AnnieNovember 7, 2022
Very friendly coach! 教課深入淺出，也很細心。謝謝Sammi!
- Qizhe XieNovember 6, 2022
Very professional coach.
- lilyNovember 1, 2022
Joe sir is a punctual, responsible and very attentive coach ✌️✌️✌️I was afraid of water at first, but now I can slowly practice in the water and enjoy the fun in the water. I have tried many times to learn to swim without success. This time JOE SIR taught me a lot of swimming techniques, and Zhong shared with me a lot of swimming-related knowledge. I can probably swim a little now, and I will practice more later. Thanks a lot JOE SIR.
- IrisOctober 12, 2022
Joe Sir is very professional and serious, so that children who are afraid of water overcome the fear of "not" water, and also fall in love with diving games.