- I studied in Japan and specialize in Japanese. I have obtained Japanese N1 qualifications and international student qualifications in Japan. I currently work in Hong ...Japanese Language LessonTuen Mun
- Travisionist offers comprehensive services to clients. Translation Offering translation services to fulfill your specific language needs with free analysis, quotation and consultation, I am experienced ...Corporate Document TranslationData EntryTyping & Word Processing+ 5Tsing Yi
- Graduated from a prestigious university in the UK, majoring in geology, staying in the UK for 10 years. After graduating from university, I went to ...Japanese Language LessonCantonese Language LessonEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsYuen Long
- Graduated from the University of Hong Kong, majoring in Japanese studies. Has passed the N1 degree Japanese language ability test. There are different areas of ...Japanese Language LessonJapanese TranslationChinese TranslationRemote
- I have been studying Japanese for eight years and I am holding JLPT N1. I can understand the difficulties encountered in getting started (the native ...Japanese Language LessonLai Chi Kok
- Japanese Level: N2Japanese Language LessonRemote
- Japanese nationality settled in Hong Kong for 6 years of work experience: Japanese, Japanese and Japanese scenes are wanted overnight, Japanese, Japanese and Japanese written ...Japanese Language LessonSai Kung
- Japanese Language LessonMa On Shan
- English Language Lesson for KidsJapanese Language LessonEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsTseung Kwan O
- LaterMystery ConsumerChinese TranslationKorean Translation+ 8Sha Tin
- Mancy LamJune 25, 2019
Friendly, patient, teacher like a friend🥳👍🏿👍🏿 Very well-trained, very professional It can be seen that the teacher’s teaching experience is very rich and old. It is also a well-informed person. Because the teacher has studied in Japan, I can share a lot of interesting things about Japan and Japanese. Full score recommendation! ! 🤘🏿🌝🌝🤘🏿💯💯💯
- EmilySeptember 23, 2019
I have two people in the same place. Emily's opinion: Going to the same place with my boyfriend, learning the wild and fun~ The teacher's time is flexible, and I am both busy when I get back to work. In addition to the left-handed book, the teacher's guild will prepare additional notes and send short films than I have written down to write down the Japanese grammar, which is really good intentions ╰(* ́)`*)╯♡ Keith's opinion: vivid teaching, starting from the practical application examples, simple and easy to remember ~ I started to learn the left 3 halls have remembered to shoot 50 sounds, so satisfied (^^)v
- Chan Tsz YanAugust 20, 2019
Once again, I was looking for a private teacher to teach Japanese. Because I have a good time and place, Ms. Mi will ask if it will be too fast, and I will try my best to get along, so I can all coordinate well. Confidence in personal education. Originally, I was so afraid of reading Japanese, but Teacher Mizi would not always want you to read it. I would inadvertently respond to two or three Japanese sentences. Over time, I would not be so afraid of opening. It is a very patient teacher.
- ChingJuly 7, 2019
I can understand my needs, patience and detailed explanations, and use interesting methods and exercises to make me overcome the difficulties I encountered in studying Japanese in a short time. Every time I look forward to the days of the church, really Grateful to meet her, sincerely recommend this teacher to friends in need 👍🏻
- Gary NgJune 21, 2019
Mr. の description は, とてもわかりやすいです. Mr. 毎 の の の 授 授 授 授 授 授 授 授 授 お Japanese is a slap in the face.
- Samson LawApril 4, 2019
I have used this teacher for more than a year. Mandarin has changed from zero to now. I can easily answer it. Thanks to Lin Sir for teaching, it is very helpful!