- I am a university student in Taiwan and I am fluent in Mandarin and Japanese...Japanese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsMandarin Language Lesson for KidsHo Man Tin
- Japanese Language LessonTsing Yi
- He has studied in Japan and obtained the Japanese Proficiency Test N1 qualification. He is currently working in a marketing position with a Japanese company. ...Japanese Language LessonTsing Yi
- Japanese Language LessonEnglish TutoringEnglish Language Lesson for Adults+ 12Yuen Long
- 我地係Video Editor 及 Videographer 我地曾經為G-SHOCK及NISSAN拍攝宣傳片及活動影片 為你提供優質攝影服務...Japanese Language LessonJapanese TranslationVideography+ 7Kennedy Town
- Japanese Language LessonCantonese Language LessonKwai Fong
- Music performance with many years of experience in small electrical repairs...Ukulele LessonMusic PerformanceJapanese Language Lesson+ 1Tsim Sha Tsui
- Bio is Not available. Not on hellotoby anymore.Chinese TutoringMath TutoringEnglish Tutoring+ 19Kowloon Bay
- I am 19 years old and graduated from Anglican Lu Mingcai Middle School. I am a first-year student of a wide range of culture and ...Chinese TutoringJapanese Language LessonAcademic Tutoring+ 14Kennedy Town
- A Japanese singer live in HK who studied music & drama. Have been working in production & entrainment fields for many years. Also providing music ...Music PerformanceSinging PerformanceEvent MC+ 7Prince Edward
- GigiJuly 11, 2020
Courses are provided according to students' abilities, and the teaching is fun!
- SharonJuly 9, 2020
With a good attitude, I will actively understand the purpose and learning method of learning Japanese and adjust the teaching method and speed. It is suitable for those who do not have the same progress and can flex their time to go to class.
- BrandonJuly 3, 2020
Teaching seriously and professionally
- stephanieJune 15, 2020
The teacher has rich experience in teaching Japanese and will develop classroom textbooks according to his own needs, which is quite professional and patient
- GigiJune 5, 2020
Nice and friendly~ It’s fun to teach 👍🏾
- PollyJune 3, 2020
The teacher is friendly and punctual and very patient to answer the questions. The progress of the class is not rushed. During the class, I am happy to accept questions and pay attention to the interactive course.