- I graduated from Hip Yan Secondary School and am currently studying in the third year of the Department of Business Administration and the Department of ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringMath Tutoring+ 4Remote
- Graduated from the China Conservatory of Music, majoring in composition and piano, has many years of teaching experience in Hong Kong and the Mainland, and ...Mandarin Language Lesson for AdultsMusic Theory LessonPilates Lesson+ 1Remote
- HelloToby is an online marketplace for services. Our vision is to improve lives by connecting people with services needs to professionals with skills. We aim ...English Language Lesson for KidsMandarin Language Lesson for KidsEnglish Language Lesson for Adults+ 2Sheung Wan
- Chinese TutoringMath TutoringMandarin Language Lesson for Adults+ 1Remote
- I'm Cheng Weitao, you can call me Thomas, I'm a fresh DSE candidate, I just finished the DSE exam, so I have a deeper understanding ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringMath Tutoring+ 6Remote
- Hello, nice to meet you! I like teaching languages......German Language LessonKorean Language LessonRussian Language Lesson+ 8Central
- Chinese nurse practitioner, Shanghai public nutritionist, Shanghai breastfeeding instructor, international first aid worker, Hong Kong postnatal care worker, and Hong Kong registered nurse preparing for ...Baby MassagePatient Escort ServiceLactation Massage+ 16Tuen Mun Town Centre
- Hello everyone, I am Yuki, a teacher who is studying and teaching Mandarin in Hong Kong. 🔔 Yuki is a Cantonese and is currently a...Mandarin Language Lesson for AdultsRemote
- 'Teachers, so preach and teach careers to solve doubts. 'A qualified teacher should become a better person by imparting knowledge, using students' creativity and imagination, ...Chinese TutoringMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsGeography Tutoring+ 3Remote
- I major in English and love to communicate with people in foreign languages. I can speak fluent Mandarin. I can read Japanese and speak Japanese ...English TutoringLiberal Studies TutoringMandarin Language Lesson for Adults+ 2Remote
- 黃梓聰May 17, 2022
Very easy to understand! Being able to recognize the authentic Japanese language in Japan will help me to learn Japanese in advanced school from n4! There are also interesting experiences to share in class, making it easier for students to understand!
- 陳 雨茗May 13, 2022
Teacher Wang is very kind, and can often get unexpected cultural knowledge from here
- SammiMay 2, 2022
Sir Wang is a serious teaching teacher with many years of teaching experience. At the same time, he will also provide past paper and self-made notes, which will help students to master Japanese more easily and pass the JLPT. In addition, he will point out areas that students can improve, such as pronunciation, and will give different suggestions and share different learning materials to encourage students to use Japanese more in their spare time.
- AnonymousMay 2, 2022
Mr. Wang is experienced and conscientious in teaching. I have tried Japanese tutors before, but sometimes the cultural differences and teaching methods are difficult to understand, and a lot of time is wasted. Mr. Wang's self-printed notes make the learning content easier to grasp, and also provides a lot of correct learning methods after class, which is very useful. Now there is video teaching, which is more flexible in arranging class time.
- EvaApril 30, 2022
Tommy is a great teacher. He began teaching my son Bart trumpet three years ago, and is still teaching him. Bart developed a passion for the instrument. Tommy is one of his favorite teachers.
- AnonymousApril 30, 2022
Sir, the teacher is very patient and has rich experience in Japanese teaching. Notes are detailed, clear, and easy to understand. The classroom atmosphere is relaxed, allowing students to easily absorb Japanese grammar and knowledge. 👍🏻👍🏻