- One-on-one one-on-two swimming coachesSwimming LessonTseung Kwan O
- Tony Sir graduated from Central Washington University. He started learning water at the age of 8. Have more than ten years of swimming qualifications. He ...Swimming LessonAll Kowloon
- The Association is a registered competition affiliate of the Hong Kong Amateur Swimming Association. It aims to promote swimming, teach correct swimming skills and improve ...Swimming LessonAll Hong Kong
- Swimming LessonSwimming LessonSwimming Lesson for AdultsTai Po
- Since 2005, he has been working as a swimming coach and is currently the head coach of the swimming team of the Japanese School (Primary ...Swimming LessonRemote
- Hello,this is Hailey. I’ve been teaching swimming for more than 5 years and I’ve gained loads of experience to teach students in accordance with their ...Swimming LessonRemote
- JulieFebruary 22, 2024
Alex is highly dedicated and professional coach, provide lesson adjusting my physical condition and level.
- AnonymousFebruary 14, 2024
Samuel is a handsome swimming coach with patience and clear instructions. I do make great progress in Free-style with his help and coaching. He always lets me know at the very beginning of each training session our clear target and provides me with a brief summary on the key takeaways in the end, which is really informative and educational in my own subsequent training. In one word, I will strongly recommend Samuel to each and every new client who would like to have a good experience and progress in the swimming training.
- AnonymousFebruary 11, 2024
Both my kids love Samuel!
- Rakesh GurungFebruary 10, 2024
He's an excellent, awesome .... coach. Perfect for the kids very friendly and easy going. His teaching methods are simply the best. Any one looking for swimming instructors you search ends when you come over him. My kid had few lessons with him and her swimming has improved a lot. Right now my kid is going aboard for studies but when she's back I will hire him again to teach my. So this is his quality.
- AnonymousFebruary 7, 2024Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
Sir Joe is a personal trainer who teaches students according to their aptitude. He teaches well and methodically. I am very afraid of water. Every time I fall into the water, I will sink. But after going to the second hall on the left, I am really not afraid of the water. I feel like I am floating✌🏻. Sir Joe is patient and encourages me to learn every swimming technique. It’s great👍
- MiaJanuary 30, 2024Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
The coach is very patient and the teaching method is very systematic👍🏼