- Markco丨8 years of experience📃Professional qualifications: Last 30 km academic group 3rd runner-up amphibious triathlon youth runner-up Tuen Mun age swimming competition 100 frog 200 frog ...Swimming LessonRemote
- ex National Swimming team member Hong kong master swiming record holder swimmer of the year - HKU Been actively coaching for ten years welcome kids ...Swimming LessonSheung Wan
- I am a freshman in the School of Engineering, The University of Hong Kong...Primary School TutoringPhysics TutoringMath Tutoring+ 33Remote
- I have been in the swimming industry for 6 years and started as a swimming teaching assistant. Until now, I have been admitted to the ...Swimming LessonYuen Long
- 【Personal Swimming Coach｜Hong Kong, Kowloon and New Territories Year-round Admissions】 🌊🌊🌊 Adults and children who want to learn to swim can form ...Swimming LessonWong Tai Sin
- Hello! I am a fresh dse candidate, studying at Band 1 Girls' School in Wanchai District. He is optimistic, friendly and patient. Regardless of academic ...Academic TutoringChinese TutoringEnglish Tutoring+ 2Remote
- Swimming coach junior class middle class technical improvement course one-on-one one-on-two...Swimming LessonTseung Kwan O
- 香港業餘馬拉松跑手(Sub3) 香港業餘三項鐵人 游泳跑步體能教練 歡迎初學者或經驗人士招聘為個人教練～ Hong ...Swimming LessonRemote
- He has coached in the Hong Kong Swimming Club. Hold a swimming teacher certificate (Level-1)....Swimming LessonRemote
- Tony Sir graduated from Central Washington University. He started studying water at the age of 8. Have more than ten years of swimming qualifications. He ...Swimming LessonAll Kowloon
- RanjithJanuary 15, 2022
Vic’s coaching is quite effective and he was able to identify and suggest corrections on many aspects of my freestyle especially breathing improvements. More importantly, he is committed and has a genuine interest to help me improve and achieve my goal. He is also patient, punctual while being flexible with the scheduling. Overall happy that I came across him.
- AnonymousJanuary 13, 2022Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
Coach Ray is a good professional and patient coach👍
- NafisehJanuary 10, 2022
Coach Ray is the best! Highly recommended! He helped me to overcome my water phobia, after a few sessions the nightmares gone!! Now love swimming :) Ray is very patient, positive, punctual & courteous
- Eric SharabanyJanuary 6, 2022
Fantastic Coach! In one lesson she helped improve my swimming tenfold. I intend to continue with her and recommend her to all my business colleagues and friends! 5 stars!
- +852 981***18January 4, 2022Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
Go to adult freestyle Sammi, experienced classroom content, logical difficulty, step by step, trustworthy
- Bomi KimJanuary 3, 2022
I just did a trial class and I will continue on with lessons. She is very detail oriented and patient.