- Enthusiasm, serious work attitude, punctual, able to provide combat experience, consistent attitude towards each guest, and the fastest way for children to engage in tennis ...Tennis LessonChai Wan
- Personal TrainingTennis LessonCauseway Bay
- HelloToby is an online marketplace for services. Our vision is to improve lives by connecting people with services needs to professionals with skills. We aim ...Golf LessonTennis LessonSheung Wan
- Tennis Lessons Welcome to tennis life ! • Group Lesson (Kids & Adult) - Empowers your Body - Boosts your Brain - Develops your Personal ...Tennis LessonTin Hau
- Tennis Hitter / Tennis Chainer Outside of the basic tennis class, moderate practice is very important. Practice can strengthen and improve the skills learned, thereby ...Tennis LessonRemote
- Ming ChenNovember 30, 2023
Coach Chen is very responsible and patient, and combines theory and practice very well. As a beginner, I spent a lot of time on basic skills + controlling the ball, and I gained a lot!
- Weifeng PengNovember 29, 2023
Very attentive, he will explain each step in detail and correct incorrect actions in a targeted manner.
- TO SIK CHUNGNovember 17, 2023
It was a pleasure to attend the class, and the movements were explained clearly. I look forward to the next training session.
- JoeNovember 1, 2023
Friendly, knowledgeable and patient. Learnt a lot. Recommend.
- Michelle BlessOctober 18, 2023
Daniel was a great coach. He was very adaptive to my level and was especially accommodating with water breaks and rest in the shade as it was so hot during the lesson. It was a fun lesson and he gave me some great instruction. I would highly recommend!
- AnonymousSeptember 29, 2023
Punctual, patient, experienced, able to adjust the teaching mode according to each student's situation, very good tennis coach!