- I graduated from the Department of Physical Education of Hong Kong Baptist University. During my studies, I won an A in swimming education. I have ...Swimming LessonRemote
- help when you need..and be yhe buddy of the customer...Painting LessonBallroom Dance LessonJazz Dance Lesson+ 22Tsuen Wan
- I am a cross-country runner and a triathlete athlete who is studying sports medicine and health science (muscle strength and fitness coach) at the Chinese ...Crossfit LessonPersonal TrainingTRX Suspension Training+ 2Shek Kip Mei
- Hello Hi, I am a private swimming coach, James, who has more than 10 years of experience in swimming teaching. The age of the students ...Swimming LessonRemote
- In the first two courses, the students will still not be able to learn the swimming skills and will receive free tuition, and promise to ...Swimming LessonYuen Long
- Hi guys, I’m Blake and I’m a Certified Personal Trainer. Currently, I’m also majoring in Food & Nutritional Science and minoring in Kinesiology in HKU ...Personal TrainingSwimming LessonYuen Long
- -Former Hong Kong Triathlon Team -Currently studying at the Chinese University of Hong Kong Master of Education (Sports and Exercise Science) -Bachelor of Arts in ...Swimming LessonCycling LessonRunning Training Lesson+ 1Kowloon Tong
- Plenty of teaching experience🧸Personal swimming instructor, freestyle breaststroke, backstroke, butterfly style⚙️The fastest three months to learn📞Contact number 511***82 No matter one to one one to ...Swimming LessonAll Hong Kong
- 3 years of teaching experience in swimming clubs for children and young people. Currently teaching swimming teams and swimming classes in schools. Registered teacher of ...Swimming LessonTuen Mun
- Hello, I’m Natalie, the secretary of the Rise Sports Association. There are 8 in-service coaches in the association, covering the whole territory of Hong Kong, ...Patient Escort ServiceStretching LessonTriathlon Lesson+ 6Remote
- +852 958***80October 15, 2021
Ray is awesome! I have taken a few classes and made a lot of progress! Recommend to friends who want to learn to swim!
- LediOctober 12, 2021
I like how on time Sammi is, and she gave very clear instruction of what should I do on my first day.She’s very patient and always keep me motivated.Communicating w her was so pleasant & professional.
- 李小姐October 11, 2021
In the first class, Sammi explained clearly and patiently
- Karen ChanOctober 7, 2021
The coach is professional and friendly, and the explanation is easy to understand, so my classmates are looking forward to coming to class... I really want to learn more quickly
- Yvonne AuOctober 7, 2021
Coach Joe is a very patient and professional coach! My son is 8 years old. He started learning with Joe Sir at the end of August. He was extremely resistant to falling into the water and now likes swimming very much. He has also mastered the freestyle posture and breathing. The most admirable thing is that he can use various games to teach his son how to breathe in the water. His son has no feeling of being forced to manipulate the water. Unknowingly, he learns to dive, tread water, and somersault in the pool, even in deep water. Play freely, improve the water level, and learn the freestyle breaststroke easier. Now I am confident that he can save himself even if he falls into the water. Next summer, we will continue to learn more about swimming styles with Joe Sir. Thank you Joe Sir!
- 张中惠October 5, 2021
Great, patient, step-by-step teaching