- I graduated from the Chinese University of Hong Kong and studied in the Department of Chinese Language and Literature. In middle school, I attended the ...Chinese TutoringMath TutoringLiberal Studies Tutoring+ 2Remote
- Hello! I am studying at the Hong Kong University of Education. I think I have the qualities of patience. I hope that my teaching will ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringMath Tutoring+ 2Remote
- I am a doctoral student in Rheumatology and Chinese Medicine. I have a master’s degree in acupuncture and massage, a bachelor’s degree in Chinese medicine, ...CookingPatient Escort ServiceAcademic Tutoring+ 29Remote
- Hello, I’m Candice. I am a 2021 DSE candidate, I got 3 in Chinese and 4 in English. Both primary and secondary schools are enrolled ...Japanese Language LessonChinese TutoringPrimary School Tutoring+ 2Remote
- Patience will prepare lessons and hope that the addition of teaching can help students establish a correct outlook on life...Chinese TutoringAcademic TutoringPrimary School TutoringRemote
- The Chinese Department has a first-level honor and is currently a teaching assistant in English-Chinese Chinese in Kwun Tong....Chinese TutoringMath TutoringLiberal Studies Tutoring+ 2Remote
- Hello, I am now a first-year university student, taking a bachelor's degree in social sciences and education, with two years of private supplementary teaching experience, ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringMath Tutoring+ 3Remote
- I graduated from Maryknoll Seminary School (Secondary Section) in Kowloon City District. I am patient with children, and I am proficient in Cantonese, Mandarin and ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringMath Tutoring+ 4Remote
- I *Ye Weilin* is currently a fourth-year student in the Chinese University of Hong Kong (Cultural and Religious Studies). I have 4 years of senior ...Chinese TutoringPrimary School TutoringAcademic TutoringRemote
- Currently studying for a bachelor's degree from the Chinese University, 2019 DSE Chinese received 5*, including 5** in reading and composition, and 5* in Chinese ...Chinese TutoringPrimary School TutoringAcademic TutoringRemote
- Jennifer WuOctober 19, 2021
The child loves her so much! ! English has also improved very fast! At first, I was afraid that the child would not be able to attend class for too long, so I wanted to talk about half an hour to one hour, and then just two hours at a time! And it is the child's request! Love SIbyl so much!
- 朱英綺October 16, 2021
Be conscientious and responsible, explain every action very carefully, and patiently answer my questions when encountering problems.
- 黃秋萍October 16, 2021
Professional, serious, responsible, and do our best to meet customer needs, worthy of your trust.
- Turner.wangOctober 10, 2021
. So entangled and prosperous, trance, haha
- TimothySeptember 30, 2021
very professional and experienced in teaching IELTS and with strong devotion to help every student. Highly recommended
- Iris LauSeptember 29, 2021
The teacher explains in detail, and the exam skills are practical👍👍