- Swedish tennis coach with extensive experience. I'm a former elite level player in Sweden taught by Swedish Davis Cup coach Roland Hansson, and I have ...Tennis LessonMa On Shan
- He has been engaged in private tennis teaching for more than ten years, and obtained the ptr tennis coach license, specializing in private teaching and ...Tennis LessonKwun Tong
- -USPTA tennis teaching pro, certified directly from the headquarter of USPTA, Houston, USA -Former tennis teaching professional at the Wagon Wheel Tennis Center, Coppell, TX, ...Tennis LessonAll Hong Kong
- HKTA level 1 licensed coach Playing tennis around 14 years. Can have the class in Kowloon side or New Territories...Tennis LessonRemote
- Provide professional tennis training and hold different tennis training classes, suitable for students of different levels...Tennis LessonWan Chai
- USTA coach : Develop a suitable teaching plan Professor Form: private, small class, group and, touch tennis TOLL: Private/small class teaching: $400-650 per hour Contact ...Tennis LessonTin Hau
- ITF Mini Tennis & Level 1 licensed coach is currently working at HKTA COACH Years of experience in teaching tennis, 3-70 years old beginners or ...Tennis LessonRemote
- Enthusiasm, serious work attitude, punctual, able to provide combat experience, consistent attitude towards each guest, and the fastest way for children to engage in tennis ...Tennis LessonChai Wan
- Personal TrainingTennis LessonCauseway Bay
- Tennis Lessons Welcome to tennis life ! • Group Lesson (Kids & Adult) - Empowers your Body - Boosts your Brain - Develops your Personal ...Tennis LessonTin Hau
- Ming ChenNovember 30, 2023
Coach Chen is very responsible and patient, and combines theory and practice very well. As a beginner, I spent a lot of time on basic skills + controlling the ball, and I gained a lot!
- Weifeng PengNovember 29, 2023
Very attentive, he will explain each step in detail and correct incorrect actions in a targeted manner.
- TO SIK CHUNGNovember 17, 2023
It was a pleasure to attend the class, and the movements were explained clearly. I look forward to the next training session.
- JoeNovember 1, 2023
Friendly, knowledgeable and patient. Learnt a lot. Recommend.
- Michelle BlessOctober 18, 2023
Daniel was a great coach. He was very adaptive to my level and was especially accommodating with water breaks and rest in the shade as it was so hot during the lesson. It was a fun lesson and he gave me some great instruction. I would highly recommend!
- AnonymousSeptember 29, 2023
Punctual, patient, experienced, able to adjust the teaching mode according to each student's situation, very good tennis coach!