- 안녕하세요!저는3년동안스스로한국어습득됐습니다. 시험은안봤지만한국분들이랑대화는자연스럽게할수있습니다. 한국친구많다보니발음도괜찮은...Korean TranslationEnglish TranslationChinese Translation+ 2Sheung Shui
- She has lived in Korea for 3 years. She stayed in Korea for the first year and got TOPIK Level 6. She has been working ...Korean Language LessonRemote
- Hi Im Oscar, who had studied in Korea for over 5 years. Im sure that with my experience, it would absolutely be an interesting class ...Korean Language LessonFanling
- The Speech Education Centre is comprised of a group of Hong Kong borrowers and tutors with years of educational experience and passion for education. It ...Cantonese Language LessonSpanish Language LessonFrench Language Lesson+ 4Tsuen Wan
- I have studied at the post-secondary college of Hong Kong City University - Korean and Chinese interpreting courses for 2 years. I also went to ...Part-time ActorKorean TranslationChinese Translation+ 2Kwai Chung
- LaterMystery ConsumerChinese TranslationKorean Translation+ 8Sha Tin
- Mandarin native; Cantonese is almost native; Korean TOPIK II Level 5 certificate, Mandarin or Cantonese can be taught in Mandarin, Cantonese or Korean, and basic ...Korean Language LessonCantonese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsMei Foo
- I have many years of Korean tutoring experience. At the same time, I also have experience in translation of different types of activities (Cantonese/Mandarin/English/Korean)....Korean TranslationKorean Language LessonTin Shui Wai
- Hello Everyone~! I studied Korean in Yonsei University and I had lived in Seoul for 5 years. I am familiar with Korean culture and speak ...Korean Language LessonTung Chung
- 余小姐November 23, 2020
- MaggieNovember 16, 2020
The teachers are highly professional and responsible! ! !
- MeiNovember 16, 2020
In the first class, I pay more attention to pronunciation, not bad~
- Jay TanNovember 10, 2020
Miss Jenny is a lovely, soft spoken teacher with a pleasant attitude. She has helped make learning mandarin into a fun activity! Kids like her so we are happy.
- Conna TangNovember 9, 2020
Elvis's teaching attitude is very good, very patient, and very well prepared for teaching. Very approachable and friendly, so we are very happy to answer questions and ask questions. Before each class, we will prepare notes for us in advance, and we will also arrange courses according to our interests. Due to the epidemic situation, it is Zoom online learning mode. There is not much influence on teaching, but there may be a delay situation, so pay attention to the network situation at home in class~ I highly recommend it to everyone who wants to learn Japanese! ! !
- YvonneNovember 7, 2020
Great teacher with professional teaching skills