- Professional tennis coach and hitting partner. Ranked top 10 in BC for U18 in Vancouver BC. Ranked top 5 for U16 and U14 in Hong ...Tennis LessonSha Tin
- Provide professional tennis training and hold different tennis training courses for students of different degrees...Tennis LessonWan Chai
- I am a keen tennis player NTRP 4.0 level and USPTA tennis coach certification level 1. I want to share my tennis skills to teenages ...Tennis LessonRemote
- Provide tennis play / play practice / feed ball / specific skills (Tennis drill) personal information: Hong Kong Tennis Association Play Tennis Registered Coach (Internship) ...Tennis LessonRemote
- Provide tennis training, adult Mandarin training nTennis LessonMid-Level
- Swedish tennis coach with extensive experience. I'm a former elite level player in Sweden taught by Swedish Davis Cup coach Roland Hansson, and I have ...Tennis LessonMa On Shan
- HKTA licensed coach. 聯賽A+ 球員Tennis LessonLam Tin
- Enthusaitic to share with passionate tennis keen learners who want to learn more about tennis in skills and theory behind....Tennis LessonRemote
- I teach fitness for many years, have various professional sports coaches certificates and sports related degrees, and have extensive experience in fitness training, self-cultivation and ...Running Training LessonWedding Hair and MakeupPhysiotherapy+ 6Chai Wan
- -Performance and development tennis coach- lets talk on facebook...Tennis LessonRemote
- Vincent van de BeltJanuary 28, 2019
I'd like to highly recommend Aaron. He is very dedicated to improving my skills and and he does that in a very professional and at the same time relaxed style. Great combination if you want to learn a lot, get challenged, and have a good time!
- BRANCA LEEAugust 23, 2018
Christopher is an excellent coach, very responsible and prompt in responding to request. My 18 year old daughter arranged to have coaching with Christopher three times weekly during her summer holiday in HK and was very happy with his personal attention on skill improvement. I would highly recommend Christopher to any potential badminton players.
- Ho Ting LokAugust 31, 2018
HelloToby is definitely not a wide known service, at least to me, so I was cautious when I decided to try out a coach. Thankfully Mr Kuh was a fantastic coach and I didn't have any doubts thereafter. He pinpoints exactly where I'm going wrong down to the smallest detail and his English is phenomenal. Highly recommended
- Dionne TaiAugust 8, 2018
I'd been playing on and off for years but was frustrated hence stopped. I am impressed by Einstein’s enthusiasm and passion. He is such a detail oriented and patient coach, he is observant, thoughtful, energetic and super skilful. His lessons are structured but not dull. He explained concepts clearly which made learning so easy to grasp! Within one lesson my forehand had improved dramatically and more importantly, I’ve regained the joy of playing! Einstein is now coaching my son as well!
- Tracy WongJuly 27, 2018Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
Jerry is a coach with good intentions and good people. At first I thought that I was single-handed and I didn't know what to look for. But the family just gave birth to a child, but my body was soaring and I wanted to be a gym. The determination to lose weight drove me to take the first step. The goal was to wear a fine-grained tennis skirt. Jerry is a good sun and a tolerant coach, and the canal is patient and patience. And my goal has been reached. I completely enjoyed the fun of playing the waves and repaired it to the body :)
- Ramon AuJune 27, 2018
Coach Clare is very patient with kids and aroused kids’ interests to play tennis by using interactive games. My kids love playing tennis now, particularly my 10-year-old son, who has made significant progress in his tennis skills in a year’s time.