- Native Fujian dialect and Cantonese speaker. University-educated professional and able to speak fluent English. Passionate in language education. Please contact William Wong on 963***22 for ...Cantonese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsMandarin Language Lesson for KidsRemote
- Experienced educator teaching English Language and English Literature - Master in English Applied Linguistics - Certified IB educator - DipTESOL (in progress)...English Literature TutoringEnglish TutoringCantonese Language Lesson+ 9Wong Chuk Hang
- Master degree, graduated from the Chinese University of Hong Kong, went to Cambridge University for exchange, with many years of tutoring experience....Academic TutoringChinese TutoringEconomics Tutoring+ 10Tin Shui Wai
- I am year 1 student, majoring in English Language and literature at Shueyan University. I have experience in tutoring students from the K1 to secondary ...Cantonese Language LessonEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsCentral
- Born in Hong Kong, speaks fluent and authentic Cantonese, Mandarin and English, previous work experience has been in contact with people from different countries, holiday ...Cantonese Language LessonRemote
- Minor in the Department of Translation and Interpretation of Japan Language City University, University of Hong Kong, I have studied Japanese for more than 10 ...Japanese Language LessonCantonese Language LessonDiamond Hill
- Two years of private supplementary experience, self-prepared exercises, and experience in teaching K1 to K3 children in Mandarin, English and mathematics, and general subjects from ...Academic TutoringChinese TutoringLiberal Studies Tutoring+ 5Remote
- Ocean Education endeavours to provide a lively learning atmosphere to stimulate students' multifaceted talents. Spreading our passion into a meticulously designed syllabus, we hope that ...Cantonese Language LessonDiamond Hill
- The ultimate solution for entrepreneurs and individuals on job application and e-commerce business. Graduated from the Department of Law of the University of Hong Kong, ...Academic TutoringChinese TutoringEnglish Tutoring+ 42Remote
- Hello, my name is Miss Chu. I graduated from Hong Kong Shue Yan University, majoring in accounting. I have 4 years of teaching experience. I ...Home CleaningCookingNanny+ 20Tsz Wan Shan
- Candy yeungMay 24, 2022
The teacher is very interesting and patient ~ keep going!
- 黃梓聰May 17, 2022
Very easy to understand! Being able to recognize the authentic Japanese language in Japan will help me to learn Japanese in advanced school from n4! There are also interesting experiences to share in class, making it easier for students to understand!
- 陳 雨茗May 13, 2022
Teacher Wang is very kind, and can often get unexpected cultural knowledge from here
- SammiMay 2, 2022
Sir Wang is a serious teaching teacher with many years of teaching experience. At the same time, he will also provide past paper and self-made notes, which will help students to master Japanese more easily and pass the JLPT. In addition, he will point out areas that students can improve, such as pronunciation, and will give different suggestions and share different learning materials to encourage students to use Japanese more in their spare time.
- AnonymousMay 2, 2022
Mr. Wang is experienced and conscientious in teaching. I have tried Japanese tutors before, but sometimes the cultural differences and teaching methods are difficult to understand, and a lot of time is wasted. Mr. Wang's self-printed notes make the learning content easier to grasp, and also provides a lot of correct learning methods after class, which is very useful. Now there is video teaching, which is more flexible in arranging class time.
- EvaApril 30, 2022
Tommy is a great teacher. He began teaching my son Bart trumpet three years ago, and is still teaching him. Bart developed a passion for the instrument. Tommy is one of his favorite teachers.