- Thank you for your support to my swimming coach. I have a private one-on-one or one-to-two lesson. Patience is taught when teaching, full of love. ...Swimming LessonSwimming Lesson for AdultsSwimming LessonTsing Yi
- I am a female coach, lovingly and patiently teaching children, teenagers and women who are new to swimming. In addition, there are swimming improvement services ...Swimming LessonMei Foo
- 1 to 1! 1 to 2 have! If you wish, you have already obtained the swimming instructor certificate. Absolutely untrained coaches have at least four ...Swimming LessonAp Lei Chau
- The current Hong Kong team represents the academic champions swimming capital for 9 years of local and foreign competition experience. Welcome to one-on-one or up ...Swimming LessonTsim Sha Tsui
- 🔻Enriched teaching experience and license instructor🔻 Hong Kong Swimming Instructors Association Registered Coach Hong Kong Amateur Swimming Association LEVEL 1 Certificate Hong Kong Amateur ...Swimming LessonSai Kung
- Holding Hong Kong Swimming Association Certificate, Hong Kong Swimming Teachers Association Certificate, Hong Kong St. John First Aid Certificate, LCSD Swimming Class Coach since 2004...Swimming Lesson for AdultsSwimming LessonSwimming LessonSha Tin
- 15 years of teaching experience as a registered coach of the Hong Kong Amateur Swimming Association, Instructed by the Chinese national team national treasure swimming ...Primary School TutoringKids ClassesSwimming LessonSheung Wan
- Teaching experience: 1. 10 years of private teaching and swimming club teaching experience 2. The number of former private teachers has exceeded 100 3. Age ...Swimming LessonKwun Tong
- 本人是合資格香港游泳總會認可之教練, 教授學生年齡由3歲至成人不等 Qualification: Hong Kong Swimming Coaches Association – Level 1 Coaches Certificate ...Swimming LessonKwun Tong
- I have been working as a swimming instructor for more than 11 years. I am a registered instructor of the Hong Kong Swimming Instructors Association. ...Rowing LessonSwimming LessonSurfing Lesson+ 2Kwun Tong
- Yuki YingFebruary 6, 2021Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
Very good, but the one on the left is because the epidemic is about to stop. . . Looking forward to continuing to practice after the epidemic!
- 丁先生December 5, 2020
Very professional coach, always very punctual, progress in free style fast, willing to make out of his way to accommodate. Best swimming coach so far. Strongly recomended for learners of all levels and ages!!!!
- congeeting098December 4, 2020Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
It’s a good time to meet joe sir. Because before, Zai Zai and another d ah sir scared my relatives to resist swimming, but I tie it until I get joe sir and my Zai has become a favorite to swim, changing from being bold to bold, Zhong Tong joe sir is good fd🤭Zhongyou is the first time I saw it, but I will go to the class and go to the other two. Don’t remember to drop it! It proves that joe sir is really good at teaching! If you don’t come forward, you can’t count the local time every minute and every second 👍🏻 I really want to teach children how to swim, not just as a tool for making money!
- EmmaNovember 22, 2020
It literally only takes 4 lessons to learn how to swim. Vic is very patienet and professional, he can identify the issues immediately and offer the solutions to improve. I’m so happy that I can swim confidently thanks to Vic.
- MorganNovember 22, 2020
Love Vic, love Vic’s classes! Vic is a very patient and professional coach that can teach you how to swim in a smooth way, no boring teaching instruction but a easy relaxing way! Thank you coach Vic!
- RaymondNovember 4, 2020
a very patient coach. not only teaching the necessary skills but also an attitude towards challenges. my son enjoy the class very much!