- Hi there, my name is Sam, a former junior tennis player, Trained in Australia before. HKTA licensed coach. Motivated and NO time wasting. For more ...Tennis LessonTin Hau
- I have taught early and intermediate private tennis classes for many years, and students come from all over the world, ranging from 5 years old ...Tennis LessonRemote
- 採用現代教學方法，讓學生以最快捷、容易及達到效果來學網球 Using MODERN Methodology. Students learn tennis the QUICK and EASY way...Tennis LessonSan Po Kong
- I am a tennis coach. I was the top ten player in the Hong Kong Youth Army in Hong Kong. I used to be the ...Tennis LessonSham Tseng
- Former Head Tennis Coach Hong Kong Institute of Education University Currently coaching 2 International SchoolTeams in Hong Kong 4 times men's Singles Master Grand Champion ...Tennis LessonAberdeen
- I played competitively in Australia, I speak English and Cantonese. I have taught people aged 6-55 years old back in Australia. Language: Cantonese and English...Tennis LessonRemote
- 20 years of tennis teaching experience coaching exp 20yrs • ITF Coaching certificate & License International Tennis Federation First Coach Certificate License • ITF Mini ...Tennis LessonMei Foo
- Hello我叫Steven, 已從事網球教練工作超過8年,利用輕鬆、簡單及實用的方法令學生掌握擊球及比賽技巧,亦注重學生的個人品格發展。曾在聯賽及香港分齡比賽中多次獲獎。曾為有世界排名ITF junior player 的教練。另外本人亦是一名國際穿線師。本人資歷:ATPCA Graduate Level 1 Certified...Tennis LessonTuen Mun
- Hi there, my name is Sam Lee, junior tennis player, Trained in New Zealand and played for Auckland University tennis team. HKTA licensed Coach L1....Tennis LessonTsing Yi
- SPORTIFY was founded in 2012. Over the years, it has been committed to promoting Hong Kong's local sports culture. It is a new generation of ...Tennis LessonBasketball LessonThai Boxing Lesson+ 3Kwai Fong
- JasonNovember 24, 2020
Very hard, not bad
- CannyNovember 22, 2020
I have attended a class with another coach who claims that he has a USPDA certificate and the lesson turned out to be a disaster, that coach was impatient, lack of interest to get to know my “level”, grumpy & late for the session. I am so glad that I found Simon here! *screw USPDA cert. Simon is totally the opposite! He is humble, patient, “creative” as he uses a lot of different ways to make me understand the techniques. Most importantly, he made every lesson fun! I like attending his lesson and love tennis more n more! He even gv me tips outside of lesson re racquet that i need n etc. Very easy going man & extremely flexible!
- KenNovember 20, 2020
Very good coach explained in detail .....
- Rui Shan FengNovember 18, 2020
Great coach! He focuses on the basics and makes the lesson so enjoyable! Love it and highly recommend him.
- Shan Shan L.November 17, 2020
Ryan sir is polite, teaches earnestly, and loses strength!
- Corwin KanNovember 15, 2020
Einstein is a very patient and skilful coach. He organises his lessons well. He sets an objective for every lesson, and carefully observes your movements. He’d then give you guidance to improve.