- 9 years experience in teaching students ranged from 3 to adults piano and theory (in both Cantonese and English). I have obtained the LTCL Distinction ...Cantonese Language LessonSham Shui Po
- Two years of private supplementary experience, self-prepared exercises, and experience in teaching K1 to K3 children in Mandarin, English and mathematics, and general subjects from ...Academic TutoringChinese TutoringLiberal Studies Tutoring+ 5Remote
- Minor in the Department of Translation and Interpretation of Japan Language City University, University of Hong Kong, I have studied Japanese for more than 10 ...Japanese Language LessonCantonese Language LessonDiamond Hill
- I am year 1 student, majoring in English Language and literature at Shueyan University. I have experience in tutoring students from the K1 to secondary ...Cantonese Language LessonEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsCentral
- 港大 電腦碩士生 資訊系統學士 System & Web Development, Programming, Database, Cloud DSE ICT Elective D STEM Education...Academic TutoringInformation and Communication Technology (ICT) TutoringPrimary School Tutoring+ 17Remote
- Currently working as a primary school teaching assistant, she has previously studied early childhood education and has experience with special education students. She has 3 ...Professional OrganizerAcademic TutoringEthics and Religious Studies Tutoring+ 5Remote
- The Putonghua teacher has obtained the Putonghua Certificate issued by the National Language Commission, which is in line with the qualification of a Putonghua teacher ...Cantonese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsMandarin Language Lesson for KidsRemote
- Master degree, graduated from the Chinese University of Hong Kong, went to Cambridge University for exchange, with many years of tutoring experience....Academic TutoringChinese TutoringEconomics Tutoring+ 10Tin Shui Wai
- 20 years old, with many years of singing and performance experience, studying creative writing and film arts at the Open University of Hong Kong...Cantonese Language LessonRemote
- Study in the UK with a double degree in International Relations and Law. USA Athletics Federation Lv1 running coach, English/Chinese tutor, has rich teaching experience, ...Academic TutoringChinese TutoringChinese History Tutoring+ 20Causeway Bay
- zhangJune 17, 2022
The teacher is very patient, can see the progress, and the children like it very much.
- JennyMay 30, 2022
Sunny is a very professional, patient, responsible and conscientious tutor. He tailors his teaching method to fit the language level, expectations and learning ability of each individual student. The lesson is pressure free and light hearted, progressed in a deliberate pace.
- PatMay 27, 2022
Excellent teacher. Very helpful and patient. I recommend to anyone who wants to learn Cantonese. Thank you Lawrence, it’s been a big help to us 🙏
- 陳 雨茗May 13, 2022
Teacher Wang is very kind, and can often get unexpected cultural knowledge from here
- Patrick AlbatrossApril 2, 2022
Mia is a very dedicated and helpful teacher. She’s very conscientious and always has excellently prepared materials. She is very strict when it comes to correct pronunciation and this has helped me overcome many of the difficulties I had previously with Cantonese and Putonghua. Mia is a very good teacher.
- Jocelyn WongApril 2, 2022
Miss Mia is a rare and very responsible teacher for me. Her lectures are vivid, clear, and rich in examples, which made it easy for me to master Cantonese learning skills. Such a great teacher, I really recommend it to everyone! 👍👍