- Master of Arts in Chinese DepartmentAcademic TutoringPrimary School TutoringChinese History Tutoring+ 2Remote
- The University of Hong Kong has a minor in the Department of Translation, Japan Language City University, and has studied Japanese for more than 10 ...Japanese Language LessonCantonese Language LessonDiamond Hill
- Love language, interested in teachingEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsCantonese Language Lesson+ 4Yau Ma Tei
- Hello, my name is Ms. Tang. I have 10 years of tutoring teaching experience, and provide home-based tutoring for students of all levels. Teaching students ...Accounting TutoringPrinciples of Accounting TutoringAcademic Tutoring+ 5Tsim Sha Tsui
- I started coaching football since 2013. I’ve been coaching the top 7-12yearsold kids of HK. Also, I teach from 5-18yearsold,👧🏻👦 I emphasize kids to learn ...Kids ClassesFootball LessonPet Sitting and Boarding+ 5Fo Tan
- Jiaxue is the first English centre in Hong Kong and China to adopt a fully official Cambridge interactive teaching material. We are also the Cambridge ...Japanese Language LessonEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsChinese Translation+ 24Wan Chai
- Teaching Putonghua: With many years of teaching and business experience, Mandarin is awarded a certificate of dimethyl, fluent and standard Mandarin and Cantonese. We can ...Cantonese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsRemote
- I am a self-care person. I know a lot of wild people, but I have a lot of interests. The most refined is to help ...Exhibition DecorationOverseas Shopping AgentGourmet Gift Basket Arrangement+ 6Sheung Wan
- I have been engaged in the education industry and business consulting for more than 10 years, providing various personalized professional services at the best prices...Copyediting & ProofreadingTranscription ServiceTyping & Word Processing+ 20Remote
- 1. Former Chinese teacher in elementary school, teaching Chinese, common sense, Putonghua, visual arts, etc., with a Chinese education diploma from Hong Kong University, a ...Chinese TutoringChinese History TutoringHistory Tutoring+ 14Remote
- sausage DOGJanuary 22, 2021
What to learn Japanese for travel and tv/magazine. Beginner adult. I have taken one group class but gave up as too intimidating. I know the alphabets in sound but can’t memorize characters... no knowledge at all. very patient with me. Helpful.
- Eric WF ChanJanuary 21, 2021
￼I am very satisfied with teacher Stella's teaching.
- SerenaJanuary 21, 2021
Teacher Wang is very patient, teaching method is systematic, providing one-to-one Cantonese teaching, which makes me improve a lot quickly
- VladJanuary 18, 2021
Very professional. Personalized approach, self-made materials, and attention to detail. Great tutor! I'm truly enjoying the lessons!
- 陽子January 18, 2021
Very hard-working Yonago teacher! We will add more to the areas that students want to strengthen, and help you correct mistakes in real time. It is very suitable for you who want to practice speaking or increase your speaking ability!
- Elvis LeeJanuary 16, 2021
The teacher’s teaching rhythm is fast, concise and easy to understand, and will lose track for a long time.