- Tutoring students of different grades, English, computer, mathematics and business for more than ten years; emphasizing understanding and laying a solid foundation; tutoring methods are ...Integrated Science TutoringAcademic TutoringEnglish Tutoring+ 5Remote
- Academic TutoringEconomics TutoringEnglish Tutoring+ 3Remote
- A good teacher school has 6 branches in Hong Kong, located in Tuen Mun, Yuen Long, Tin Shui Wai, Prince Edward, Shatin and Tsuen Wan, ...Japanese Language LessonKorean Language LessonItalian Language Lesson+ 7Prince Edward
- 100% native Mandarin 👍, Beijing accent, graduated from Beijing Language and Culture University, majoring in Chinese language and literature, Mandarin National Language Commission Level ...Academic TutoringChinese TutoringEnglish Tutoring+ 10Remote
- Founder and Director in Hillstar Education - Graduate of the School of Journalism and Communication, Chinese University of Hong Kong (Bs.sc. Journalism and Communication) - ...English Language Lesson for KidsEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsJordan
- Six Months Rebellion Music- Music has no boundaries We know learning instruments need passion and takes time to practice. With a full-time job you only ...English Language Lesson for AdultsAcoustic Guitar LessonBass Guitar Lesson+ 6All Hong Kong
- 🔥Keep doing the best for your students! 🔺# tutoring introduction｜Free # tutoring tutor|👩🏻🎓👨🏻🎓 🔻There are more than 3000 elite tutors in my ...Russian Language LessonJapanese Language LessonKorean Language Lesson+ 8Tsim Sha Tsui
- Activity teaching, fluent English, self-provided teaching materials - The world's top university Royal Holloway, University of London, majoring in BA Bachelor of Music (Honours) -Study ...English TutoringEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsMath Tutoring+ 1Remote
- 1. 懂得專業教導英語商業用語，口語及文法 2. Australian Born Chinese, native English and fluent Cantonese （母語為英文） 3. 曾...Academic TutoringEnglish TutoringPrimary School Tutoring+ 2Ho Man Tin
- 🎖 Hong Kong Polytechnic University Bachelor of Languages and Translation Y2 student 🎖 2 years of tutoring experience (tutoring service started in May 2019) ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringMandarin Language Lesson for Adults+ 5Remote
- EvaApril 30, 2022
Tommy is a great teacher. He began teaching my son Bart trumpet three years ago, and is still teaching him. Bart developed a passion for the instrument. Tommy is one of his favorite teachers.
- ChenMarch 29, 2022
- lau chun hongMarch 26, 2022Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
Tommy is a very patient and enthusiastic teacher. Even if he didn't officially start the class, he was very careful to understand my needs and recommend instruments suitable for beginners. On the other hand, when going to class, Tommy will use some life examples to explain from time to time, which makes the class more lively and interesting and also greatly helps my study. So I'm so happy to have Tommy as my teacher, and I'm enjoying my time in class~
- GeoffreyFebruary 23, 2022
Tommy is not only a wonderful trombone musician …. he is equally a great trombone teacher. He has a skilled way of expressing concepts around HOW to play technically and musically. He's patient and keeps things moving along week to week. Highly recommended!!!
- Kerry Z.January 31, 2022
During the last 6 months, Tommy has been a wonderfully patient, kind, and knowledgeable teacher to my 12 year-old son. He focused on my son's particular needs and provided lessons he put together to focus on areas to improve his skills. Moreover, Tommy is a talented musician, with the skill and experience to teach any level of trombone. I am very glad I chose Tommy to mentor my son in trombone.
- YimJanuary 29, 2022
Tommy is a very patient teacher that always guides his students to the best of his ability and works on improving their tone and musicality during lessons. We love having him as a teacher and he has helped my child grow as a musician so much!