- I have obtained the N1 qualification of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test. I understand that every student has different goals and reasons, so I can ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- Hello, I’m Candice. I am a 2021 DSE candidate, I got 3 in Chinese and 4 in English. Both primary and secondary schools are enrolled ...Japanese Language LessonChinese TutoringPrimary School Tutoring+ 2Remote
- 6 years of experience in Japan 4-year graduated from the Japanese University of Japanese Language Education 1 year full-time Japanese teacher experience...Japanese TranslationJapanese Language LessonCheung Sha Wan
- Hello. I graduated from the City University of Hong Kong, majoring in English and Translation. I also studied in the UK for 5 years. Now ...English TutoringEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsMath Tutoring+ 1Remote
- I am a graduate of HKUST and I am currently an IT Law Assistant....Japanese Language LessonRemote
- Hi! I am Rain! Graduated from City University and is now a full-time tuition teacher. Obtained Level 1 qualification of JLPT Japanese Language Proficiency Test. ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- 4 years of tutoring experience, 2 years of interest in teaching at primary and secondary schools and teaching experience in subjects...English TutoringMath TutoringJapanese Language Lesson+ 3Remote
- I have lived in Tokyo and Kyoto for a long time. You can share life in Japan. While studying in Japan, I won a scholarship ...Japanese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsCantonese Language Lesson+ 1Remote
- AnonymousJuly 15, 2021
Good tutor is lively and interesting........
- 陳澤瀚July 15, 2021
Teaching is comfortable
- TungJuly 15, 2021
- AnonymousJuly 14, 2021
The teacher returned to the mainland, but there was no further contact. Although the tuition is only two months from the left, the teacher is very careful and patient in teaching.
- 陳澤瀚July 12, 2021
Answer questions carefully and have a good attitude
- Yao SabrinaJuly 6, 2021
Mike is very friendly, he will prepare notes in advance and take the trouble to correct my pronunciation. recommend!