- 🎏Master of Japan Institute🌸5 years of teaching experience, good at language teaching🇯🇵5 years of English-Japanese-Chinese translation and interpretation, teaching experience in multiple languages in ...Academic TutoringChinese TutoringEnglish Tutoring+ 5Remote
- Experience: 7 years of language teaching experience Good at teaching subjects: (language education) English, Japanese, Korean. Personal introduction Current: 2021 Hong Kong Best Leader Award ...Korean Language LessonJapanese Language LessonEnglish Language Lesson for Adults+ 2Hung Hom
- Graduated: CUSCS HIGHER Diploma of KOREAN LANGUAGE HKCT Foundation of Studies of KOREAN LANGUAGE AND CULTURE TOPIK LEVEL 4 (Li Jin will take the test ...Korean Language LessonRemote
- I am a native Cantonese speaker who is able to speak Mandarin and English fluently and Thai at a conversational level. I completed a 10-month ...Korean Language LessonMa On Shan
- - Native Cantoneae speaker - Fluent English and Korean speaker - Handled Chinese-Korean translation and script writing job...Chinese History TutoringLiberal Studies TutoringKorean Language Lesson+ 2Remote
- 🙇🏻♀️鑑於沒有金幣，如有查詢請直接wts/line聯絡 wts: 909***94 line: binbinxo 畢業: CUSCS HIGHER Diploma of KOREAN LANGUAGE HKCT Foundation...Korean Language LessonTsim Sha Tsui
- Korea University Korean Language and Literature Department Graduated with TOPIK Level 6 Worked in a Korean restaurant and worked with Koreans to help friends translate ...Korean Language LessonRemote
- My name is Yishan Liu, I graduated from Chung-Ang University with a Bachelor of Arts in Korean Language and Literature. Full of enthusiasm for writing ...Korean Language LessonKorean TranslationRemote
- Hi, I am a working professional in the finance industry. I have been teaching and providing translation services in Korean and English for many years. ...Economics TutoringEnglish TutoringPrimary School Tutoring+ 5Remote
- Hello. I am from Korea and I used to be a teacher. I have bachelor’s degree and master’s degree in education. Lets have some fun ...Korean Language LessonPhysics TutoringPrimary School Tutoring+ 4Remote
- Candy yeungMay 24, 2022
The teacher is very interesting and patient ~ keep going!
- 黃梓聰May 17, 2022
Very easy to understand! Being able to recognize the authentic Japanese language in Japan will help me to learn Japanese in advanced school from n4! There are also interesting experiences to share in class, making it easier for students to understand!
- 陳 雨茗May 13, 2022
Teacher Wang is very kind, and can often get unexpected cultural knowledge from here
- SammiMay 2, 2022
Sir Wang is a serious teaching teacher with many years of teaching experience. At the same time, he will also provide past paper and self-made notes, which will help students to master Japanese more easily and pass the JLPT. In addition, he will point out areas that students can improve, such as pronunciation, and will give different suggestions and share different learning materials to encourage students to use Japanese more in their spare time.
- AnonymousMay 2, 2022
Mr. Wang is experienced and conscientious in teaching. I have tried Japanese tutors before, but sometimes the cultural differences and teaching methods are difficult to understand, and a lot of time is wasted. Mr. Wang's self-printed notes make the learning content easier to grasp, and also provides a lot of correct learning methods after class, which is very useful. Now there is video teaching, which is more flexible in arranging class time.
- EvaApril 30, 2022
Tommy is a great teacher. He began teaching my son Bart trumpet three years ago, and is still teaching him. Bart developed a passion for the instrument. Tommy is one of his favorite teachers.