- A good teacher school has 6 branches in Hong Kong, located in Tuen Mun, Yuen Long, Tin Shui Wai, Prince Edward, Shatin and Tsuen Wan, ...Japanese Language LessonKorean Language LessonItalian Language Lesson+ 7Prince Edward
- 🔥Keep doing the best for your students! 🔺# tutoring introduction｜Free # tutoring tutor|👩🏻🎓👨🏻🎓 🔻There are more than 3000 elite tutors in my ...Russian Language LessonJapanese Language LessonKorean Language Lesson+ 8Tsim Sha Tsui
- Hello! We are Couch Potato Education, which was established in 2020. It is a 100% online teaching platform, with 24-hour class hours, and classes can ...English TutoringPrimary School TutoringKorean Language Lesson+ 14All Hong Kong
- He has studied in Korea, has completed the 7th grade course of the University Language School and obtained the TOPIK 6th grade. He has 4 ...Korean Language LessonSha Tin
- Have studied Korean for 5 years and have the Korean Language Proficiency Test Topik Grade 5. Interested in providing services to customers who need Korean ...Korean Language LessonCantonese Language LessonAcoustic Guitar Lesson+ 3Remote
- Hello! I'm a graduate from the HKUST and the LSE where I've received extensive language training (English and Chinese). I'm also interested in Korean language ...English Essay EditingChinese TranslationEnglish Translation+ 5Remote
- Hello, I have studied Korean for a year and a half at the language school of Kyung Hee University in South Korea, and I am ...Korean Language LessonTung Chung
- I graduated from the Korean Language Department of the School of Professional and Continuing Education of the Chinese University of China, and obtained a Higher ...Korean Language LessonRemote
- Hi, my name is Kathy Tam, I live in hong kong 16 years ago, I can speak cantonese well, and general korean. I have cert ...Cantonese Language LessonKorean Language LessonRemote
- 🎏Master of Japan Institute🌸5 years of teaching experience, good at language teaching🇯🇵5 years of English-Japanese-Chinese translation and interpretation, teaching experience in multiple languages in ...Academic TutoringChinese TutoringEnglish Tutoring+ 5Remote
- 黃梓聰May 17, 2022
Very easy to understand! Being able to recognize the authentic Japanese language in Japan will help me to learn Japanese in advanced school from n4! There are also interesting experiences to share in class, making it easier for students to understand!
- 陳 雨茗May 13, 2022
Teacher Wang is very kind, and can often get unexpected cultural knowledge from here
- SammiMay 2, 2022
Sir Wang is a serious teaching teacher with many years of teaching experience. At the same time, he will also provide past paper and self-made notes, which will help students to master Japanese more easily and pass the JLPT. In addition, he will point out areas that students can improve, such as pronunciation, and will give different suggestions and share different learning materials to encourage students to use Japanese more in their spare time.
- AnonymousMay 2, 2022
Mr. Wang is experienced and conscientious in teaching. I have tried Japanese tutors before, but sometimes the cultural differences and teaching methods are difficult to understand, and a lot of time is wasted. Mr. Wang's self-printed notes make the learning content easier to grasp, and also provides a lot of correct learning methods after class, which is very useful. Now there is video teaching, which is more flexible in arranging class time.
- EvaApril 30, 2022
Tommy is a great teacher. He began teaching my son Bart trumpet three years ago, and is still teaching him. Bart developed a passion for the instrument. Tommy is one of his favorite teachers.
- AnonymousApril 30, 2022
Sir, the teacher is very patient and has rich experience in Japanese teaching. Notes are detailed, clear, and easy to understand. The classroom atmosphere is relaxed, allowing students to easily absorb Japanese grammar and knowledge. 👍🏻👍🏻