- With four years of tutoring experience, Japanese has been taught for one year, focusing on pronunciation. Taking students’ interests as the first priority, I believe ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- I am a Japanese teacher who studied in Japan and now teaches Japanese language courses in middle school. Obtained the N1 of the Japanese Language ...Japanese Language LessonMa On Shan
- 🔆Study in Japan for many years (including 1 year studying Japanese) 🔆Working experience in local Japanese companies 🔆Teaching elementary Japanese, focusing on ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- Japanese language teaching / Japanese translation work / dog grooming care / careful and patient / no hitting / heart and heart / never sloppy ...Japanese Language LessonCantonese Language LessonTuen Mun
- My pen name is JIYAHON, I graduated from the British Higher Diploma in Graphic Design of Caritas Bianchi Professional Design College, I have obtained A-level ...Japanese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for KidsKorean Language Lesson+ 1To Kwa Wan
- Native Japanese teacher with over 15 years of experience teaching students with a wide range of backgrounds: High school students needing to pass JLPT Exams ...Japanese Language LessonTung Chung
- I have lived in Tokyo and Kyoto Japan for a long time. You can share the details of life in Japan. During my study in ...Japanese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsCantonese Language Lesson+ 1Remote
- Minor in the Department of Translation and Interpretation of Japan Language City University, University of Hong Kong, I have studied Japanese for more than 10 ...Japanese Language LessonCantonese Language LessonDiamond Hill
- The center is a Japanese language school registered by the Education Bureau. The courses are taught in small groups and taught by experienced Chinese and ...Japanese Language LessonWan Chai
- A Japanese who came to Hong Kong from Tokyo, Japan, graduated from university🎓, and has been engaged in education for more than ten years. Now ...Japanese Language LessonFo Tan
- DayvicJanuary 29, 2023
Teaching with heart and professional. Look forward to the next class.
- Ricky TseJanuary 6, 2023
The explanation is careful and vivid, and will use many different examples to explain the problem, and I feel the enthusiasm for teaching Japanese!
- Yeung Kai Chiu WilsonJanuary 2, 2023
Teach with heart, guide students to listen more, talk more, watch more, instead of memorizing by rote, looking forward to the next class!
- AnonymousNovember 19, 2022
The teaching is easy to understand, simple and clear! Online classes are convenient!
- 李曉華November 18, 2022
The atmosphere of the first class today was played well and it was very easy to drive me into it. I remembered it easily and naturally. A lot of examples are given so aptly and so many wild people understand it quickly! !
- Kaye WongNovember 9, 2022
The teacher is patient, has independent class notes, and pays attention to pronunciation and grammar.