- I hold Australian ATPCA Pro-1 and Advanced Pro-2 registered tennis coaches and AHRSPI registered fitness coaches, and have more than 18 years of experience in ...Tennis LessonSha Tin
- I have taught beginner to intermediate private tennis classes for many years with students from all over the world ranging in age from 5 years ...Tennis LessonAll Kowloon
- Suitable for adults and children, individual or small group beginners, basic grip/tee/forehand/backhand/basic shift, action and hitting. For advanced students, follow up on personal needs, formulate ...Tennis LessonAll New Territories
- Hi, hello! I'm coach Sam! I have been playing tennis myself since I was six years old, and the years of experience in playing tennis ...Tennis LessonAll Hong Kong
- Coaching Qualifications: ATPCA Graduate Level 1 Certified ATPCA Advanced Pro Level 2 Certified ATPCA Strength & Conditioning Level 1 Certified USPTR Associate Instructor USPTR Performance ...Tennis LessonSan Po Kong
- My name is Jason! I hold an Australian ATPCA Graduate certified tennis coach license, and I also play as a regional league club player, so ...Tennis LessonAll Hong Kong
- I am a tennis lover who has completed the tennis coaching course of the Hong Kong Tennis Federation. I am patient and flexible in teaching ...Tennis LessonAttention TrainingKowloon Tong
- I have a USPTA accredited coaching qualification and arrange suitable training for those who are interested in learning tennis and improving their game. I have ...Tennis LessonYuen Long
- HKTA Level 1 coach licence, ATPCA Advance Coach Licence and Tennis Performance Trainer licence. Engaged in tennis coaching 10 years, keen on analyzing and improving ...Tennis LessonSha Tin
- Hello! I am KK Wong. I became an accredited coach of the Hong Kong Tennis Federation in 2006. I have many years of experience in ...Tennis LessonRemote
- TiffanyMay 13, 2022
Raymond is an excellent tennis coach who’s very encouraging, passionate and dedicated every lesson. He is well prepared and tailors the lessons to what you need and what you want to learn. Have been learning from Raymond for almost a year now and would definitely recommend for players of all levels.
- Josh JeonMay 11, 2022
Young professional tutor gave a great lesson, his explanation is straighforward and he tried his best to meet my need and improve my weakness.
- Yiu Wing KeiMay 10, 2022Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
Polite, punctual, patient, and fun in class
- Ms WongMay 8, 2022
Great coach - very patient and has a way of teaching 👍🏻
- Joey LoMay 7, 2022
Very pleasant experience. Simon is easygoing, patient and humorous~
- DanielMay 7, 2022Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
Simon is experienced, patient and experienced in teaching. You can teach students according to their own aptitude. Basic strokes can already be played in the first lesson. will continue to learn.