- Educated in Australia, Hong Kong, and Singapore, I am a Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) qualified digital marketer and brand consultant for my full-time work. ...English TutoringPrimary School TutoringCantonese Language Lesson+ 5Remote
- I am a former student of Diocesan Girls' College and the University of Hong Kong. I studied Communication and Psychology in college. After that, I ...English Language Lesson for AdultsKowloon Tong
- 你好，我是Leo 導師，從英國回流，英國薩塞克斯大學商業管理榮譽畢業。有多年私人補習經驗，亦曾於中學擔任...Integrated Science TutoringAcademic TutoringChinese Tutoring+ 8Remote
- Greetings, My name is Ashton-James and I am a TEFL certified Native English Teacher. I have been teaching English to students from top local and ...English Essay EditingEnglish TutoringEnglish Literature Tutoring+ 2Remote
- - Registered teacher, graduate of English Department, IELTS achieved 8.0/9.0 - He has taught in local primary schools and well-known education centers, with rich teaching ...English TutoringPrimary School TutoringIELTS Tutoring+ 1Remote
- I am a soon-to-be PhD student and a Teaching Assistant at a top HK university. I majored in Economics and Finance, minoring in Psychology, at ...English TutoringEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsMath Tutoring+ 1Remote
- English TutoringEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsRemote
- Hello, I am a native English speaker who has ten years of tutoring experiences, teaching children from ages 2.5 to 13 years old....English Literature TutoringEnglish TutoringPlaygroup+ 4Causeway Bay
- Graduated from the Academy of Performing Arts (Guzheng) Central Conservatory of Music Performance Level (Guzheng) Shanghai Conservatory of Music Grade 10 (Guzheng) Royal Academy of ...French Language LessonEnglish Language Lesson for KidsEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsSai Ying Pun
- 📚Over 5 years of tutoring experience. 🗣English native speaker with a British accent. 📖Bachelor's degree in both England and the US. 📝...English TutoringEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsPrimary School TutoringHung Hom
- 黃梓聰May 17, 2022
Very easy to understand! Being able to recognize the authentic Japanese language in Japan will help me to learn Japanese in advanced school from n4! There are also interesting experiences to share in class, making it easier for students to understand!
- 陳 雨茗May 13, 2022
Teacher Wang is very kind, and can often get unexpected cultural knowledge from here
- SammiMay 2, 2022
Sir Wang is a serious teaching teacher with many years of teaching experience. At the same time, he will also provide past paper and self-made notes, which will help students to master Japanese more easily and pass the JLPT. In addition, he will point out areas that students can improve, such as pronunciation, and will give different suggestions and share different learning materials to encourage students to use Japanese more in their spare time.
- AnonymousMay 2, 2022
Mr. Wang is experienced and conscientious in teaching. I have tried Japanese tutors before, but sometimes the cultural differences and teaching methods are difficult to understand, and a lot of time is wasted. Mr. Wang's self-printed notes make the learning content easier to grasp, and also provides a lot of correct learning methods after class, which is very useful. Now there is video teaching, which is more flexible in arranging class time.
- EvaApril 30, 2022
Tommy is a great teacher. He began teaching my son Bart trumpet three years ago, and is still teaching him. Bart developed a passion for the instrument. Tommy is one of his favorite teachers.
- AnonymousApril 30, 2022
Sir, the teacher is very patient and has rich experience in Japanese teaching. Notes are detailed, clear, and easy to understand. The classroom atmosphere is relaxed, allowing students to easily absorb Japanese grammar and knowledge. 👍🏻👍🏻