- - More than 5 years experience in Japanese language school and private teaching, fluent in Japanese - University majoring in Japanese and international communication, graduated ...Japanese Language LessonJapanese TranslationLai Chi Kok
- Japanese language teaching / Japanese translation work / dog grooming care / careful and patient / no hitting / heart and heart / never sloppy ...Japanese Language LessonCantonese Language LessonTuen Mun
- Obtained JLPT N1 in 2012. Majored in Japanese in college (three majors). After graduation, he went to Japan to study for a year. He used ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- I'm Wesley, a tutor/coach, with 3 years of teaching experience in all types of teaching, well received. My services include: Japanese language teaching and translation, ...Academic TutoringMath TutoringPrimary School Tutoring+ 8Remote
- Minor in the Department of Translation and Interpretation of Japan Language City University, University of Hong Kong, I have studied Japanese for more than 10 ...Japanese Language LessonCantonese Language LessonDiamond Hill
- I am Siyao コービ, Siyao Miko, Colbee returned to Hong Kong to work, lived in Canada and Japan when I was young, and worked...Japanese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsRemote
- I passed the JLPT N1 exam and have 3 years of Japanese teaching experience. Since his fiancé is Japanese, Japanese has become the second habitual ...Japanese Language LessonMusic Therapy LessonSai Wan Ho
- Hello, my name is David Japanese 50-tone basic 0 base go to Zuo Japan to study and study in left Japanese school for one and ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- I have lived in Tokyo and Kyoto Japan for a long time. You can share the details of life in Japan. During my study in ...Japanese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsCantonese Language Lesson+ 1Remote
- 🔆Study in Japan for many years (including 1 year studying Japanese) 🔆Working experience in local Japanese companies 🔆Teaching elementary Japanese, focusing on ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- 黃梓聰May 17, 2022
Very easy to understand! Being able to recognize the authentic Japanese language in Japan will help me to learn Japanese in advanced school from n4! There are also interesting experiences to share in class, making it easier for students to understand!
- 陳 雨茗May 13, 2022
Teacher Wang is very kind, and can often get unexpected cultural knowledge from here
- SammiMay 2, 2022
Sir Wang is a serious teaching teacher with many years of teaching experience. At the same time, he will also provide past paper and self-made notes, which will help students to master Japanese more easily and pass the JLPT. In addition, he will point out areas that students can improve, such as pronunciation, and will give different suggestions and share different learning materials to encourage students to use Japanese more in their spare time.
- AnonymousMay 2, 2022
Mr. Wang is experienced and conscientious in teaching. I have tried Japanese tutors before, but sometimes the cultural differences and teaching methods are difficult to understand, and a lot of time is wasted. Mr. Wang's self-printed notes make the learning content easier to grasp, and also provides a lot of correct learning methods after class, which is very useful. Now there is video teaching, which is more flexible in arranging class time.
- EvaApril 30, 2022
Tommy is a great teacher. He began teaching my son Bart trumpet three years ago, and is still teaching him. Bart developed a passion for the instrument. Tommy is one of his favorite teachers.
- AnonymousApril 30, 2022
Sir, the teacher is very patient and has rich experience in Japanese teaching. Notes are detailed, clear, and easy to understand. The classroom atmosphere is relaxed, allowing students to easily absorb Japanese grammar and knowledge. 👍🏻👍🏻