- Here is my self introduction: Einstein, who has been studying tennis for more than 25 years with a regular tennis coach, has represented the Hong ...Tennis LessonPrince Edward
- I have taught junior and intermediate tennis classes for many years. Students come from all over the world, from 5 years old to retired people. ...Tennis LessonRemote
- 採用現代教學方法，讓學生以最快捷、容易及達到效果來學網球 Using MODERN Methodology. Students learn tennis the QUICK and EASY way...Tennis LessonSan Po Kong
- I am a tennis coach. I was the top ten player in the Hong Kong Youth Army in Hong Kong. I used to be the ...Tennis LessonSham Tseng
- In 2011, he began to teach full-time tennis, qualified as an ITF tennis coach, ATPCA tennis coach, ITF judge, registered coach of Hong Kong Tennis ...Tennis LessonYuen Long
- Former Head Tennis Coach Hong Kong Institute of Education University Currently coaching 2 International SchoolTeams in Hong Kong 4 times men's Singles Master Grand Champion ...Tennis LessonAberdeen
- I’m a highly experienced certified personal trainer who enjoys helping people achieve their goals in a fun customised learning experience IG: coachherbhk Cert: NASM CPT, ...Personal TrainingPilates LessonCrossfit Lesson+ 4Tsim Sha Tsui
- Hi there, my name is Sam Lee, junior tennis player, Trained in New Zealand and played for Auckland University tennis team. HKTA licensed Coach L1....Tennis LessonTsing Yi
- Daniel Chow has 15 years of experience in tennis teaching: International Tennis Ferderation (ITF) Level 1 Coaching Qualifications Asian Sports and Fitness College (AASFP) Senior ...Tennis LessonMei Foo
- 為小童和初學者，進階級提供不同的網球訓練 五年以上教授網球經驗 Mini Tennis 小童網球訓練 私人教授/青少年/成人組課程 Professional...Tennis LessonPok Fu Lam
- Vincent van de BeltJanuary 28, 2019
I'd like to highly recommend Aaron. He is very dedicated to improving my skills and and he does that in a very professional and at the same time relaxed style. Great combination if you want to learn a lot, get challenged, and have a good time!
- BRANCA LEEAugust 23, 2018
Christopher is an excellent coach, very responsible and prompt in responding to request. My 18 year old daughter arranged to have coaching with Christopher three times weekly during her summer holiday in HK and was very happy with his personal attention on skill improvement. I would highly recommend Christopher to any potential badminton players.
- Ho Ting LokAugust 31, 2018
HelloToby is definitely not a wide known service, at least to me, so I was cautious when I decided to try out a coach. Thankfully Mr Kuh was a fantastic coach and I didn't have any doubts thereafter. He pinpoints exactly where I'm going wrong down to the smallest detail and his English is phenomenal. Highly recommended
- Dionne TaiAugust 8, 2018
I'd been playing on and off for years but was frustrated hence stopped. I am impressed by Einstein’s enthusiasm and passion. He is such a detail oriented and patient coach, he is observant, thoughtful, energetic and super skilful. His lessons are structured but not dull. He explained concepts clearly which made learning so easy to grasp! Within one lesson my forehand had improved dramatically and more importantly, I’ve regained the joy of playing! Einstein is now coaching my son as well!
- Tracy WongJuly 27, 2018Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
Jerry is a coach with good intentions and good people. At first I thought that I was single-handed and I didn't know what to look for. But the family just gave birth to a child, but my body was soaring and I wanted to be a gym. The determination to lose weight drove me to take the first step. The goal was to wear a fine-grained tennis skirt. Jerry is a good sun and a tolerant coach, and the canal is patient and patience. And my goal has been reached. I completely enjoyed the fun of playing the waves and repaired it to the body :)
- Ramon AuJune 27, 2018
Coach Clare is very patient with kids and aroused kids’ interests to play tennis by using interactive games. My kids love playing tennis now, particularly my 10-year-old son, who has made significant progress in his tennis skills in a year’s time.