- Good at all kinds of ball sports by its football basketball badminton table tennis...Football LessonHockey LessonVolleyball Lesson+ 9Tin Shui Wai
- Swedish tennis coach with extensive experience. I'm a former elite level player in Sweden taught by Swedish Davis Cup coach Roland Hansson, and I have ...Tennis LessonMa On Shan
- Provide tennis training, adult Mandarin training nTennis LessonMid-Level
- USPTA certified Tennis Coach with years of coaching and tournament playing experience...Tennis LessonTai Koo
- Ho pak heiNovember 26, 2020
Teach well and be patient
- JasonNovember 24, 2020
Very hard, not bad
- CannyNovember 22, 2020
I have attended a class with another coach who claims that he has a USPDA certificate and the lesson turned out to be a disaster, that coach was impatient, lack of interest to get to know my “level”, grumpy & late for the session. I am so glad that I found Simon here! *screw USPDA cert. Simon is totally the opposite! He is humble, patient, “creative” as he uses a lot of different ways to make me understand the techniques. Most importantly, he made every lesson fun! I like attending his lesson and love tennis more n more! He even gv me tips outside of lesson re racquet that i need n etc. Very easy going man & extremely flexible!
- KenNovember 20, 2020
Very good coach explained in detail .....
- Rui Shan FengNovember 18, 2020
Great coach! He focuses on the basics and makes the lesson so enjoyable! Love it and highly recommend him.
- Shan Shan L.November 17, 2020
Ryan sir is polite, teaches earnestly, and loses strength!