- Specialist education, confidence guarantee! The strongest physical! HKALE (Pure Math, Physics) has obtained A, and HKDSE (Physics, M2) has won 5**! 4 years of full-time ...Physics TutoringCalculus TutoringIntegrated Science Tutoring+ 1Remote
- Graduated from the Chinese University of Hong Kong with many years of tutoring experience....Academic TutoringChinese TutoringEconomics Tutoring+ 10Tin Shui Wai
- Graduated from the University of Hong Kong, has five years of teaching experience, has worked as a homework tutor, English phonics tutor, English and math ...Combined Science TutoringAcademic TutoringPrimary School Tutoring+ 3Hung Hom
- HKBU year1 Bachelor of Science He has conducted one-on-one tutoring for self-study in secondary school. He also has junior secondary tutoring experience. He has participated ...Academic TutoringMath TutoringChinese Tutoring+ 1Ngau Chi Wan
- Speed, precision, and stability, a variety of learning methods, to achieve higher results...Math TutoringRemote
- I graduated from a prestigious school in the Tsuen Wan area. I am a DSE candidate with excellent grades. I am passionate and energetic about ...Calculus TutoringChemistry TutoringMath Tutoring+ 9Remote
- Engineer • Biotech • Badminton 任何工作 Welcome any job...Integrated Science TutoringBiology TutoringChemistry Tutoring+ 28Hung Hom
- The third year of the middle school is the first to help the students to raise the level. IES9 provides professional advice and excellence. Top-notch ...Combined Science TutoringAcademic TutoringPhysics Tutoring+ 24Tsuen Wan
- A year 3 student majoring Linguistics & Language Application in City University of Hong Kong....Math TutoringAcademic TutoringEnglish Tutoring+ 1Remote
- I am a major DSU candidate, the number of English majors, English and other students studying at the traditional school St. Joseph College. Good practice ...Combined Science TutoringAcademic TutoringPhysics Tutoring+ 24Fortress Hill
- KonomiSeptember 3, 2019
Regrets are less early and less! ! Sir patiently & courteously takes the initiative to follow up the student situation and the notes & content are good. The exam content provides both notes and self-explanation.
- AlanAugust 8, 2019
At present, I have been attending four classes with Teacher Xu. It feels great. Teacher Xu is very good. From the first meeting, she exudes a feeling of a big brother. It does not give people a pressure to be high and dare not ask questions. Some Taiwanese tutors really give such pressure. ). If you have any questions, you can ask him directly. Whether you are asking in person or through Line, the same math problem, he can give different solutions and give me this student more direction to solve this problem. This is the way I like school very much. It is not like the previous school. A certain question can only be solved by a fixed formula. If you forget this formula, this question is directly ruined. One question is to go in different ways. Solution, it seems that it took a lot of time to solve only one problem, but it can learn this question solidly, and even can be used in more other topics, really serious calculations, time does not seem to cost too much. :). Although I have only attended four classes with Teacher Xu, in the process, I found that mathematics is getting more and more interesting, and I am more and more confident to try different topics, and I have to find a solution to myself. This is a very Fresh feeling (I used to think that mathematics is very tired), I am very happy to meet Teacher Xu Haha.
- panApril 19, 2019
Can help me to understand my weaknessess in using english and how to improve it in effective way, good tutor anyway;)
- karinaApril 5, 2019
Careful in class, you can take care of each student's learning situation
- Garrick PoonNovember 4, 2018
Great tutor and gave me lot of advise for improving my English. I would be highly recommended.
- OscarSeptember 4, 2018
Miss Choi has a wealth of educational experience, clear explanations, and an in-depth explanation of complex concepts. In addition, miss choi can point out my strengths and weaknesses, put forward targeted suggestions and give appropriate exercises to improve my subject scores.