- Hello everyone! I hold a Japanese-Language Proficiency Test Level 1 qualification. 8 years of private teaching experience. Now more than 100 students, providing intensive reading ...Japanese Language LessonSham Shui Po
- Hi I'm Jamie, or I can be nicknamed J. I graduated from the Faculty of Arts of Hong Kong Baptist University, majoring in Creative and ...Electric Guitar LessonJapanese Language LessonSan Po Kong
- Hello, my name is Ceci, The current Japanese level is the new N2 level. Experience in private one-on-one teaching Japanese. In order for you to ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- My name is Christie Yim, I have 6 years of experience as a registered nurse and 13 years of experience in orchestra. It may be ...Lactation MassageElderly HomeJapanese Language Lesson+ 10Remote
- Provide interview skills training class for Primary 6 students Chinese and English bilingual teaching Professor interview class for more than three years, teaching more than ...Academic TutoringChinese TutoringPhysics Tutoring+ 7Prince Edward
- I have studied in Japan and obtained a master's degree in Japanese literature and a Japanese language proficiency test level 1 certificate. I have more ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- Chinese TutoringJapanese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for Adults+ 1Remote
- A Japanese who came to Hong Kong from Tokyo, Japan, graduated from university🎓, and has been engaged in education for more than ten years. Now ...Japanese Language LessonFo Tan
- Native Japanese teacher with over 15 years of experience teaching students with a wide range of backgrounds: High school students needing to pass JLPT Exams ...Japanese Language LessonTung Chung
- My name is Anya and I graduated from UCLA, a famous American school. Working in the United States for 4 years, guiding students' homework, and ...English TutoringPrimary School TutoringCantonese Language Lesson+ 3Remote
- 黃梓聰May 17, 2022
Very easy to understand! Being able to recognize the authentic Japanese language in Japan will help me to learn Japanese in advanced school from n4! There are also interesting experiences to share in class, making it easier for students to understand!
- 陳 雨茗May 13, 2022
Teacher Wang is very kind, and can often get unexpected cultural knowledge from here
- SammiMay 2, 2022
Sir Wang is a serious teaching teacher with many years of teaching experience. At the same time, he will also provide past paper and self-made notes, which will help students to master Japanese more easily and pass the JLPT. In addition, he will point out areas that students can improve, such as pronunciation, and will give different suggestions and share different learning materials to encourage students to use Japanese more in their spare time.
- AnonymousMay 2, 2022
Mr. Wang is experienced and conscientious in teaching. I have tried Japanese tutors before, but sometimes the cultural differences and teaching methods are difficult to understand, and a lot of time is wasted. Mr. Wang's self-printed notes make the learning content easier to grasp, and also provides a lot of correct learning methods after class, which is very useful. Now there is video teaching, which is more flexible in arranging class time.
- EvaApril 30, 2022
Tommy is a great teacher. He began teaching my son Bart trumpet three years ago, and is still teaching him. Bart developed a passion for the instrument. Tommy is one of his favorite teachers.
- AnonymousApril 30, 2022
Sir, the teacher is very patient and has rich experience in Japanese teaching. Notes are detailed, clear, and easy to understand. The classroom atmosphere is relaxed, allowing students to easily absorb Japanese grammar and knowledge. 👍🏻👍🏻