- 🎏Master of Japan Institute🌸5 years of teaching experience, good at language teaching🇯🇵5 years of English-Japanese-Chinese translation and interpretation, teaching experience in multiple languages in ...Academic TutoringChinese TutoringEnglish Tutoring+ 5Remote
- Graduated: CUSCS HIGHER Diploma of KOREAN LANGUAGE HKCT Foundation of Studies of KOREAN LANGUAGE AND CULTURE TOPIK LEVEL 4 (Li Jin will take the test ...Korean Language LessonRemote
- I am a native Cantonese speaker who is able to speak Mandarin and English fluently and Thai at a conversational level. I completed a 10-month ...Korean Language LessonMa On Shan
- - Native Cantoneae speaker - Fluent English and Korean speaker - Handled Chinese-Korean translation and script writing job...Chinese History TutoringLiberal Studies TutoringKorean Language Lesson+ 2Remote
- Native Mandarin; Cantonese is almost native; Korean TOPIK II Level 5 Certificate, can teach Mandarin or Cantonese in Mandarin, Cantonese or Korean, and can teach ...Korean Language LessonCantonese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsMei Foo
- 🙇🏻♀️鑑於沒有金幣，如有查詢請直接wts/line聯絡 wts: 909***94 line: binbinxo 畢業: CUSCS HIGHER Diploma of KOREAN LANGUAGE HKCT Foundation...Korean Language LessonTsim Sha Tsui
- My name is Yishan Liu, I graduated from Chung-Ang University with a Bachelor of Arts in Korean Language and Literature. Full of enthusiasm for writing ...Korean Language LessonKorean TranslationRemote
- Korea University Korean Language and Literature Department Graduated with TOPIK Level 6 Worked in a Korean restaurant and worked with Koreans to help friends translate ...Korean Language LessonRemote
- 안녕하세요. 차리스예요. 반가워요^^ Hello everyone! My name is Charis. I am a Korean tutor. Holder ✨"Korean Teacher Certificate"...Korean Language LessonRemote
- [IELTS/GCE/TOEFL/IB Expert] Graduated from the English Education Department of a famous British university with a master's degree in Cambridge University Approved English Teacher (Whatsapp: 571***74) ...Combined Science TutoringAcademic TutoringPhysics Tutoring+ 53Remote
- Candy yeungMay 24, 2022
The teacher is very interesting and patient ~ keep going!
- 黃梓聰May 17, 2022
Very easy to understand! Being able to recognize the authentic Japanese language in Japan will help me to learn Japanese in advanced school from n4! There are also interesting experiences to share in class, making it easier for students to understand!
- 陳 雨茗May 13, 2022
Teacher Wang is very kind, and can often get unexpected cultural knowledge from here
- SammiMay 2, 2022
Sir Wang is a serious teaching teacher with many years of teaching experience. At the same time, he will also provide past paper and self-made notes, which will help students to master Japanese more easily and pass the JLPT. In addition, he will point out areas that students can improve, such as pronunciation, and will give different suggestions and share different learning materials to encourage students to use Japanese more in their spare time.
- AnonymousMay 2, 2022
Mr. Wang is experienced and conscientious in teaching. I have tried Japanese tutors before, but sometimes the cultural differences and teaching methods are difficult to understand, and a lot of time is wasted. Mr. Wang's self-printed notes make the learning content easier to grasp, and also provides a lot of correct learning methods after class, which is very useful. Now there is video teaching, which is more flexible in arranging class time.
- EvaApril 30, 2022
Tommy is a great teacher. He began teaching my son Bart trumpet three years ago, and is still teaching him. Bart developed a passion for the instrument. Tommy is one of his favorite teachers.