- 現職：大學現職講師及其他機構英文教師，如SOW and RS Korean learning institute）* 及係IELTS 導師（ Living Stone academy and IECA） ...English TutoringMath TutoringJapanese Language Lesson+ 2Remote
- A good teacher school has 6 branches in Hong Kong, located in Tuen Mun, Yuen Long, Tin Shui Wai, Prince Edward, Shatin and Tsuen Wan, ...Japanese Language LessonKorean Language LessonItalian Language Lesson+ 7Prince Edward
- 🏃🏿♀️Late start⁉️ 📉Weak foundation⁉️ ⏳Time is tight⁉️ There are only two ways to learn Japanese in the world!! Wrong way. ...Japanese Language LessonCantonese Language LessonRemote
- Studying in Japan, specializing in Japanese, working in Japan for many years, making up for the Japanese proficiency test, daily conversation and business Japanese....Japanese Language LessonCantonese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsRemote
- I (male) studied Japanese culture at City University and graduated with a high score. So far, I have 12 years of Japanese teaching experience and ...Japanese Language LessonKowloon Tong
- This classroom advocates private and group teaching, so that teachers can carefully observe students' progress and teach students according to their aptitude. In addition to ...Japanese Language LessonLai Chi Kok
- 🔥Keep doing the best for your students! 🔺# tutoring introduction｜Free # tutoring tutor|👩🏻🎓👨🏻🎓 🔻There are more than 3000 elite tutors in my ...Russian Language LessonJapanese Language LessonKorean Language Lesson+ 8Tsim Sha Tsui
- •With more than 6 years of Japanese teaching experience. •Lived in Tokyo for 3 years with well understanding about Japan culture. •JLPT N1 qualified....Japanese Language LessonJapanese TranslationRemote
- Activity teaching, fluent English, self-provided teaching materials - The world's top university Royal Holloway, University of London, majoring in BA Bachelor of Music (Honours) -Study ...English TutoringEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsMath Tutoring+ 1Remote
- みんなさん、はじめまして、ジャンニスです。 After graduating from university, I liked Japanese culture since I was a child and ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- 黃梓聰May 17, 2022
Very easy to understand! Being able to recognize the authentic Japanese language in Japan will help me to learn Japanese in advanced school from n4! There are also interesting experiences to share in class, making it easier for students to understand!
- 陳 雨茗May 13, 2022
Teacher Wang is very kind, and can often get unexpected cultural knowledge from here
- SammiMay 2, 2022
Sir Wang is a serious teaching teacher with many years of teaching experience. At the same time, he will also provide past paper and self-made notes, which will help students to master Japanese more easily and pass the JLPT. In addition, he will point out areas that students can improve, such as pronunciation, and will give different suggestions and share different learning materials to encourage students to use Japanese more in their spare time.
- AnonymousMay 2, 2022
Mr. Wang is experienced and conscientious in teaching. I have tried Japanese tutors before, but sometimes the cultural differences and teaching methods are difficult to understand, and a lot of time is wasted. Mr. Wang's self-printed notes make the learning content easier to grasp, and also provides a lot of correct learning methods after class, which is very useful. Now there is video teaching, which is more flexible in arranging class time.
- EvaApril 30, 2022
Tommy is a great teacher. He began teaching my son Bart trumpet three years ago, and is still teaching him. Bart developed a passion for the instrument. Tommy is one of his favorite teachers.
- AnonymousApril 30, 2022
Sir, the teacher is very patient and has rich experience in Japanese teaching. Notes are detailed, clear, and easy to understand. The classroom atmosphere is relaxed, allowing students to easily absorb Japanese grammar and knowledge. 👍🏻👍🏻