- 20 years of lifesaving experience, 8 years of swimming experience, junior college adult teaching, most students have about 8 to 10 lessons, flexible class time, ...Swimming LessonRemote
- Hello everybody. I’m Sam. I’m a final year student study Sport Coaching and Physical education in Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge. I’m used to be ...Swimming LessonRemote
- Hello, I can provide the above services for you. thanks...Math TutoringPrimary School TutoringCantonese Language Lesson+ 19Remote
- I was admitted to the violin performance level LTCL. I graduated from the Music Department of the University of Hong Kong and taught for many ...Piano LessonViolin LessonSwimming Lesson for Adults+ 5Yuen Long Town Centre
- Swimming LessonSwimming LessonSwimming Lesson for AdultsSha Tin
- We mainly provide private and group sports and music courses! Sports: swimming, basketball, fitness, stretching music: Xile musical instruments...Sculpture LessonCrochet and Sewing WorkshopWoodworking Workshop+ 11Tung Chung
- Swimming LessonBoxing LessonWomen's Boxing Lesson+ 8Tin Hau
- Professional physical fitness, basketball and swimming coaches with many years of teaching experience, welcome to contact me at any time...發傳單First Aid CourseBasketball Lesson+ 4Kwun Tong
- 👧🏽FUNITY SWIMMING👦🏾 Adult class丨Children class丨BB class Summer class can Contact me, learn more d la!🏊🏻♀️🏊🏾🏊🏾♂️ ***FUNITY parent-child swimming class / kindergarten class👶🏻👶🏻 Teachers ...Swimming LessonKowloon Tong
- Markco丨8 years of experience📃Professional qualifications: Last Stand 30km Academic Group 3rd Runner-up Aquaathlon Ironman Youth 2nd Runner-up Tuen Mun Age-specific Swimming Competition 100 Frogs 200 ...Swimming LessonRemote
- KathyDecember 2, 2022
I am very grateful to Coach Joe for teaching Brian to swim with his heart. He had a great time learning! Coach Joe is very patient. The children were afraid of water at first, but after careful teaching by Coach Joe, they finally overcame the difficulties... Even the children like swimming, it is worth recommending!
- AnonymousDecember 1, 2022
A very nice coach, with a good grasp of details and progress.
- AnonymousNovember 29, 2022
Joe Sir is enthusiastic and patient in teaching! I learned from him for a few lessons, from me who didn't know how to swim and was afraid of water at the beginning, to now I have no fear of water at all. He taught me the basic skills of swimming, such as breathing, floating, etc., and helped me step by step. Make a good foundation. After helping me learn different swimming styles, I will get twice the result with half the effort. I will also point out the mistakes in my swimming posture in time and improve in time. I highly recommend Joe Sir than everyone!
- AnonymousNovember 27, 2022
The coach is super nice Two or three students who are more effective in teaching will be able to get familiar with breaststroke and Chong Chong Chong who want to learn swimming~
- +852 644***49November 27, 2022
I have rated Ray 5 stars because I have had the best experience learning to swim with him than with other teachers I tried before. As a nervous beginner, I have made good progress within a short period. His lessons are well structured and he gives clear instruction that are easy to follow. He is professional and patient. He shows compassion when I get frustrated with myself and is able to adapt his methods to encourage my progress. I cannot recommend Ray highly enough to anyone who wants to learn how to swim.
- Mrs LamNovember 18, 2022
I have a very good first lesson with Ray! He’s very patient and attentive. He taught me to practice step by step and get comfortable with floating and swimming. Ray 很快便幫助我克服畏水，課程很有趣和實用👍