- 2018 Saigon Men's Doubles Championship 2017 Shenzhen Jinquelong Xinghe Cup Men's Singles Champion, Mixed Doubles Champion 2016 Shenzhen Stadium Cup Manzhi Station Men's Singles Championship ...Badminton LessonTseung Kwan O
- 20多年的羽毛球經驗及其指導 流利英文及廣東話 羽毛球教練預備班証書 曾贏得大大小小的獎項 Experienced in badminton and coaching (20+ years) Bilingual (English...Badminton LessonKowloon Tong
- China National Primary Badminton Social Sports Instructor More than 10 years of competition and training experience I have taught at the following clubs: - Tian ...Badminton LessonSai Kung
- 專業攝影師，活動攝影專家，戶外戶內都可以將美好回憶留低。 Professional photographer, event photography specialist, I can help capture all the...Wedding Registry PhotographyWedding Banquet PhotographyHeadshot Photography+ 17Remote
- I'm glad you are interested in a private badminton training class. I'm Lin sir and I'm a badminton coach. I currently provide one-on-one and group ...Badminton LessonHung Hom
- He has 15 years of teaching experience in various elementary schools, housing clubs and private professors. In the training process, use new and flexible teaching ...Badminton LessonTai Po
- Basic badminton teaching foundation volleyball teaching focuses on systemic coordination to reduce sports injuries...Badminton LessonVolleyball LessonTsing Yi
- 1. I can provide different services, including: A) Professor of Badminton (I graduated from Guangzhou Institute of Physical Education, the current coach of the local ...Computer Repair and SupportBadminton LessonCorporate Award Ceremony Planning+ 15Lai Chi Kok
- North District Badminton Club|Hong Kong Badminton Association ltd., now headed by Badminton Coach Lee Kit Kwong, registered coach of the Hong Kong Badminton Association, by ...Badminton LessonSheung Shui
- Michael / has been a badminton coach for 5 years. · Tailored a training plan for each student. · Intentional teaching, achievements are obvious to ...Badminton LessonTuen Mun
- CannyNovember 22, 2020
I have attended a class with another coach who claims that he has a USPDA certificate and the lesson turned out to be a disaster, that coach was impatient, lack of interest to get to know my “level”, grumpy & late for the session. I am so glad that I found Simon here! *screw USPDA cert. Simon is totally the opposite! He is humble, patient, “creative” as he uses a lot of different ways to make me understand the techniques. Most importantly, he made every lesson fun! I like attending his lesson and love tennis more n more! He even gv me tips outside of lesson re racquet that i need n etc. Very easy going man & extremely flexible!
- KenNovember 20, 2020Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
Very good coach explained in detail .....
- Rui Shan FengNovember 18, 2020
Great coach! He focuses on the basics and makes the lesson so enjoyable! Love it and highly recommend him.
- Shan Shan L.November 17, 2020Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
Ryan sir is polite, teaches earnestly, and loses strength!
- Corwin KanNovember 15, 2020
Einstein is a very patient and skilful coach. He organises his lessons well. He sets an objective for every lesson, and carefully observes your movements. He’d then give you guidance to improve.
- YanniNovember 14, 2020
Very nice and patient coach, we really enjoy the class and the exercise.